ISTx

Default Rupert Murdoch's wife is a bad ass

[YOUTUBE="H3SfSBjo7YE"]lol[/YOUTUBE]

Banned

KAPOW.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Gold digging bad ass. that's all she has to do for the money...other than fuck that old guy.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Gold digging bad ass. that's all she has to do for the money...other than fuck that old guy.
    True, but still... That was pretty awesome.

MBTI
    INTj

A ruthless, win-at-all-cost predator pair.

MBTI
    GONE

From Wikipedia:

"After entering the United States, Deng lived with the Cherry family for a while when attending university. Mrs. Cherry suspected her husband was having an affair with Deng (30 years his junior) and demanded she leave the house. Mr. Cherry soon followed and moved in with her. The two married in 1990. Deng and Cherry's marriage lasted 2 years and 7 months before they were legally divorced,but he would later explain they only stayed together for 4 or 5 months,after which he learned of the extramarital relationship Deng had with a David Wolf, a man closer to her age. Nonetheless, she had been able to secure a green card through her legal marriage to Cherry.

In 1997, Deng met Rupert Murdoch at a company party in Hong Kong. Deng and Murdoch married in 1999,less than three weeks after his divorce from ex-wife Anna Maria Torv Murdoch Mann was finalized. They live in Manhattan with their two daughters: Grace Helen Murdoch (born 2001) and Chloe Murdoch (born 2003). Deng is a vegan."

Holy shit the woman is a pro.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Holy shit the woman is a pro.
    Those were my thoughts exactly when I read this stuff a few weeks ago, when this first made the headlines. She's essentially a living definition of what the term "gold-digger" means to most people, taken to its ultimate fulfillment.

If people get familiar enough with her antics we'll probably be calling women of a certain type "real Wendi Dengs" in future - it could apply particularly well to the ones who succeed at that game, or seem hard-hearted and single minded enough to look like they're going to.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Those were my thoughts exactly when I read this stuff a few weeks ago, when this first made the headlines. She's essentially a living definition of what the term "gold-digger" means to most people, taken to its ultimate fulfillment.

If people get familiar enough with her antics we'll probably be calling women of a certain type "real Wendi Dengs" in future - it could apply particularly well to the ones who succeed at that game, or seem hard-hearted and single minded enough to look like they're going to.
    Yeah, reading her brief wiki profile, my gut reaction was to really dislike this woman. I feel kinda bad for her children having this as their primary female role model. Though, I am sure she is an excellent (if slightly stage motherish) mom.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Banned

I like this woman. It would be useful to have her on the forum. She's honest and thus she would be refreshing and clean the place out.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Yeah, reading her brief wiki profile, my gut reaction was to really dislike this woman.
    That was my initial reaction also. But then I wonder whether I was being too harsh? I suspect that it was the first husband who brokered the sex for green card transaction. And marrying a decrepit old man might look like gold digging, but they are still together after 10 years.