User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    The strength of the group is that those who have nothing to hide, have nothing to fear.
    very interesting group of people

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    nice
    Oh you edited your post. But I think I should have made my post clearer and found your retort quite justified so I'll still answer it. :P

Obviously there will be bullying going on to those that try and cut them off. But if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have any reason to try and cut them off, thus won't be bullied.

Either way, we'll see what comes from it. In a sense they are no more or less justifiable than organizations such as greenpeace and such. It's definately one way of protesting I personally can condone.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Oh you edited your post. But I think I should have made my post clearer and found your retort quite justified so I'll still answer it. :P

Obviously there will be bullying going on to those that try and cut them off. But if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have any reason to try and cut them off, thus won't be bullied.

Either way, we'll see what comes from it. In a sense they are no more or less justifiable than organizations such as greenpeace and such. It's definately one way of protesting I personally can condone.
    I agree with you fluff

Ginkgo

If they're against centralized power, then they have no head of command. If they have no head of command, they are as directionless as krill or plankton. Therefore, they have no reason other than to bang pots and pans in their attempts to be heard, even for only a brief second. Just a nuisance that disperses when swatted at.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    If they're against centralized power, then they have no head of command. If they have no head of command, they are as directionless as krill or plankton. Therefore, they have no reason other than to bang pots and pans in their attempts to be heard, even for only a brief second. Just a nuisance that disperses when swatted at.
    Actually, they are not against centralized power in general, they are against power abuse and corruption within centralized power and seek to expose them in order for it to be impossible, or at the very least much harder, to keep doing so in the future.

Isn't that a noble pursuit? :P

Ginkgo

Actually, they are not against centralized power in general, they are against power abuse and corruption within centralized power and seek to expose them in order for it to be impossible, or at the very least much harder, to keep doing so in the future.

Isn't that a noble pursuit? :P
    Yes. But that's not their only pursuit.

If they have no chain of command, then they will swarm toward anything they see as a threat, likely making mountains out of mole hills.

Refer to InvisibleJim ban thread.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Perhaps, I don't know the core behind the group so can't say how solid their direction is, only time will tell. :P

Ginkgo

Perhaps, I don't know the core behind the group so can't say how solid their direction is, only time will tell. :P
    You're so... Fluffy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Most people have absolutely no clue what Anonymous is. A former teacher of mine was absolutely convinced that they're a group with jihadist motivations trying to bring down the US government.

The strength of the group is that those who have nothing to hide, have nothing to fear.
    Yes as the ascendancy moves from literacy to the electronic medium, we move from the individual to the group.

And in the electronic group privacy is abolished so we have nothing to hide and so nothing to fear.