MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Don't tell me - don't tell me: ENTJ?
    If he's a lawyer, he's probably an Artisan pretending to be a Rational.

I remember reading about this case. Casey Anthony is hot. It's a shame she didn't get the death penalty.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    If he's a lawyer, he's probably an Artisan pretending to be a Rational.
    At first glance, I'd say he's pretty SP, and his entire legal career seems pretty "seat of the pants / wander through it as you go."

The "T" part is still out for examination, though, considering some of the crazy stuff he threw out there; there just wasn't a rational basis for it.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    At first glance, I'd say he's pretty SP, and his entire legal career seems pretty "seat of the pants / wander through it as you go."

The "T" part is still out for examination, though, considering some of the crazy stuff he threw out there; there just wasn't a rational basis for it.
    The case was pretty F to Me (both as in Feeling and as in Fail), as well, as most cases involving attractive murderesses are. Perhaps the reasoning behind this phenomenon of females getting lesser sentences than males for the same crime (or being acquitted altogether) is because the judge and jury wanted to keep a good thought that maybe they'll get a piece of her ass if they found her not guilty. So they're not necrophiliacs, just more conventional pervs.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I don't think the prosecution really had a good case for first degree murder, but I find it a little odd that the jury didn't at least get her on aggravated manslaughter or aggravated child abuse.
    I suspect from what I have heard is that the prosecution lost this case because of tunnel vision of its own legal theory/agenda. They were going for a first degree murder/death penalty case for something which was more likely a criminal negligence/involuntary homicide case w shoddy cover-up.

It seems to me outrageous going for a first degree murder without an expert witness for the prosecution testifying that the cause of death was an intentional act. Even (although not necessary) more so that they didn't have a motive for an intentional killing with malice aforethought of a todler

By pushing the murder with malice aforethought theory without the evidence to back it up they prosecution made a bad (if not unethical) strategy decision. The prosecution hurt its own and its investigating teams own credibility with the jury as to a conviction or compromise verdict as to the lesser and included type crimes. I suspect the prosecutor is an InTJ trying to go for a slam dunk in his last case from what I saw of him.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I suspect from what I have heard is that the prosecution lost this case because of tunnel vision of its own legal theory/agenda. They were going for a first degree murder/death penalty case for something which was more likely a criminal negligence/involuntary homicide case w shoddy cover-up.
    What I think too. I think it's possible Caylee drowned, and George had been molesting her, so he wanted to cover it up. Those two (George and Casey) surely work fast and smart when in-a-pinch....

Why they went for first degree murder when it was more likely a negligence case is beyond my reasoning.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

It seems to me outrageous going for a first degree murder without an expert witness for the prosecution testifying that the cause of death was an intentional act. Even (although not necessary) more so that they didn't have a motive for an intentional killing with malice aforethought of a todler

By pushing the murder with malice aforethought theory without the evidence to back it up they prosecution made a bad (if not unethical) strategy decision. The prosecution hurt its own and its investigating teams own credibility with the jury as to a conviction or compromise verdict as to the lesser and included type crimes. I suspect the prosecutor is an InTJ trying to go for a slam dunk in his last case from what I saw of him.
    Agreed, except with that last part about him being an INTJ. Jeff Ashton seems like an ISFJ.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

God I'm so sick of seeing all this Casey Anthony trial and peoles emotional reactions towards it. On every message board/news comment section that I have visited people are raging over her verdict, demanding blood and retribution for what she supposedly did. I mean, I don't blame the masses completely; if there's full profe that she killed her two year old daughter than yeah, I'd want to see here dead to, but the bloodthirsty attitude of people pisses me off; thousands of children are dying every day throughout the world; curable disease, starvation, slavery, some of which occurs in this country, yet these people never seem to get passionate about that. No, instead the media turns a common murder trial into a circus and now because Casey Anthony is the most likely culprit everyone is demanding for her death.

Although I suppose it's not too surprising though; for most people follow the mentality of 'out of sight, out of mind', so thousands dying everyday doesn't mean shit to people, but Nancy Grace highlights a single murder case solely to boost ratings and her legion of sheep soon follow.

"The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic."

MBTI
    IsFJ

Kinda reminds me of the media buzz from a recent case here in South America... A young girl (Isabella Nardoni) was shoved from a window in a building, and the fact that it was covered with a net but the net had been cut suggested first-degree murder. Her parents were accused, and the media was all over it for weeks. I think that, even if the parents weren't found guilty (they were), they'd have been lynched by a mob the minute they stepped out of the courthouse.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Lets give the mob Nancy Grace's life to settle their bloodlust.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    God I'm so sick of seeing all this Casey Anthony trial and peoles emotional reactions towards it. On every message board/news comment section that I have visited people are raging over her verdict, demanding blood and retribution for what she supposedly did. I mean, I don't blame the masses completely; if there's full profe that she killed her two year old daughter than yeah, I'd want to see here dead to, but the bloodthirsty attitude of people pisses me off; thousands of children are dying every day throughout the world; curable disease, starvation, slavery, some of which occurs in this country, yet these people never seem to get passionate about that. No, instead the media turns a common murder trial into a circus and now because Casey Anthony is the most likely culprit everyone is demanding for her death.

Although I suppose it's not too surprising though; for most people follow the mentality of 'out of sight, out of mind', so thousands dying everyday doesn't mean shit to people, but Nancy Grace highlights a single murder case solely to boost ratings and her legion of sheep soon follow.

"The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic."
    You are totally right. People are freaking clueless and disgusting sometimes. Slaves to the media.
    Bloodthirsty people never think for a moment that Casey is a victim too, and a young girl who needs help. Many like Casey simply manage to avoid causing casualties, but it doesn't mean they are more in-control of their lives.

Lets give the mob Nancy Grace's life to settle their bloodlust.
    Please do and free us from the misery of seeing her face for another moment.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype