User Tag List

First 1725262728 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    My score was a 30, although my real EQ score is only a 5. I don't understand.

This is actually quite a rational test. I have a basic set of images in my mind of facial expressions that was compiled over my life and rationally deduct based upon those images. People who cannot differentiate basic facial expressions must be extremely dense or lack some neurological function.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

What is with the lion on that site? Is it considered a beautiful person?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

While I'm at it, I figure I'd give My assessment. (Yes I took time to look over what the thread was originally about. Aren't you proud of Me?)

Probably the prettiest of the examples. Beautiful eyes.

Typical "female jock" type. Looks and likely is very obnoxious.

Nothing I'm intimidated by.

Seductive expression, but that's about it. I'm not undressing her with My eyes.

Likely homosexual.

Looks like he jumped out of a soap opera. AKA likely homosexual.

What's this doing in the men's pile?

I'm not even comparing Myself to him or any of these guys. And button that shirt up.

Suddenly I feel beautiful.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    I never bragged or talked about my IQ. It is also not an obsession. Thank you for your thoughtful assumption.

I'm well aware that my needs and values are not normal to most people. I was already prepared to receive backlash for them. What I find to be contradictory is the discrimination against my moral standing because it does not fit with the status quo. Yet everyone finds discrimination of physical attributes to be negative? Doesn't make sense.

My morale is based upon what I am used to, NOT what I expect of everyone on this site. My values for friends differ from my values for lovers because the person I choose to commit to holds more worth. So for the sake of objectivity, I understand the reasoning behind why everyone's ethics differ to mine and I do not think less of anyone because of it. I find ethical differences to be a positive thing because it helps us learn and understand those unlike ourselves.

So as Venom thoughtfully said, "However, in love: let people "discriminate" as they desire."
    it's not that you discriminate based on intelligence, it's that you put an actual number limit on it that makes it bizarre. wanting someone at or above your level of intelligence is perfectly understandable, but are you really saying that if you clicked with someone and found out they had a 120 iq, it'd be a dealbreaker?

i don't think there's anything wrong with choosing someone with looks in mind either, i do it and most other people do too. but a dating website based solely on the premise that the people are 'beautiful' attracts shallow, look-obsessed people that have different priorities than me and that i know i wouldn't be interested in. just like a 130+ iq website would have a bunch of pretentious, out of touch with reality snobs.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

27 pages for this?

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    The IQ lower than 130 or the stable job that isn't less than 60K as high standards?

It's easier to find people with IQs of 130+ than most may think. If you associate yourself with intellectual or high societal groups than it's easy to find. Most of the people I know have IQs higher than 130. It's a part of my lifestyle.
    'People who boast about their IQ are losers'
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    it's not that you discriminate based on intelligence, it's that you put an actual number limit on it that makes it bizarre. wanting someone at or above your level of intelligence is perfectly understandable, but are you really saying that if you clicked with someone and found out they had a 120 iq, it'd be a dealbreaker?

i don't think there's anything wrong with choosing someone with looks in mind either, i do it and most other people do too. but a dating website based solely on the premise that the people are 'beautiful' attracts shallow, look-obsessed people that have different priorities than me and that i know i wouldn't be interested in. just like a 130+ iq website would have a bunch of pretentious, out of touch with reality snobs.
    This kind of reminds me of an odd conversation I had with an ex boyfriend. He had a high opinion of himself. I don't think he would have tested high on an IQ test, but he was highly intellectual/ always seeming to try to prove some mental advantage. He thought himself to be a 7/10 on the beauty scale. Me, on the other hand, I try hard on my looks, and am aware of them. I find myself to be about average on that scale, but have an IQ on the higher side. He actually said that he wouldn't date anyone "outside of 1 point" on the 1-10 scale. (AKA wants someone who is 6 to 8), which I found mildly offensive. I mentioned that I needed someone with a higher IQ. And he said, "what? That shouldn't matter!"

I think at the end of the day we really just needed to get over ourselves and chalk it up to a bunch of insecurities on both of our parts.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    While I'm at it, I figure I'd give My assessment. (Yes I took time to look over what the thread was originally about. Aren't you proud of Me?)

Probably the prettiest of the examples. Beautiful eyes.

Typical "female jock" type. Looks and likely is very obnoxious.

Nothing I'm intimidated by.

Seductive expression, but that's about it. I'm not undressing her with My eyes.

Likely homosexual.

Looks like he jumped out of a soap opera. AKA likely homosexual.

What's this doing in the men's pile?

I'm not even comparing Myself to him or any of these guys. And button that shirt up.

Suddenly I feel beautiful.
    Despite your pretentiousness, I agree with your assessment. The first female is most definitely the prettiest of the lot; the rest are above average attractiveness, but are hardly unique. The males are ridiculous. Male #3 struck me as L from Death Note, except that he is not even remotely intriguing. He looks like, dare I say it, a bitch.

As far as I've come to realize, there is nobody in the world who is truly "stunning." Often in books one encounters characters who are described in highly idealistic terms so as to "radiate" beauty, but I have never come close to finding somebody who can be described as embodying "the Ideal." Needless to say, this is because the "Ideal" (in this case, the "average" face generated using composites sans cultural bias) does not exist in reality. It simply does not. How can it? I suppose that I simply do not value physical human beauty very much; that is not to say that I disregard physical appearance when seeking a mate (quite the contrary), but I do not see value in mere superficiality.

Furthermore, I believe that there is a tendency for individuals to perceive somebody as more attractive than they otherwise would if said individual is presented to them as one who is a member of a website or other such worthless medium wherein "beauty" is the primary determinant for acceptance. Context modifies opinions.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    I agree with your assessment. The first female is most definitely the prettiest of the lot; the rest are above average attractiveness, but are hardly unique. The males are ridiculous. Male #3 struck me as L from Death Note, except that he is not even remotely intriguing. He looks like, dare I say it, a bitch.

As far as I've come to realize, there is nobody in the world who is truly "stunning." Often in books one encounters characters who are described in highly idealistic terms so as to "radiate" beauty, but I have never come close to finding somebody who can be described as embodying "the Ideal." Needless to say, this is because the "Ideal" (in this case, the "average" face generated using composites sans cultural bias) does not exist in reality. It simply does not. How can it? I suppose that I simply do not value physical human beauty very much; that is not to say that I disregard physical appearance when seeking a mate (quite the contrary), but I do not see value in mere superficiality.

Furthermore, I believe that there is a tendency for individuals to perceive somebody as more beautiful than they otherwise would if said individual is presented to you as one who is a member of a website or other such worthless medium wherein "beauty" is the primary determinant for acceptance. Context modifies opinions.
    Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I figured I should get this out there (naturally, take the ones I'm not confident about with a grain of salt):

The girl on top seems to be an INFP (moderately confident, but possibly INTP), the jock girl seems ESTP or ESTJ (not too confident about this one), the third girl down INTJ (very confident about this one), the last one perhaps an ESFP, but it's hard to say.

Unsure about the first dude, but the second dude is possibly ENFJ, the very unattractive woman in the men's pile an ISFJ, and the last guy, I don't know, maybe ESFJ? None of the men are masculine enough to be STPs.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Who put a picture of me on that page ? I demand answers !!!

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]