User Tag List

First 162425262728 Last

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by bionic View Post
    The IQ lower than 130 or the stable job that isn't less than 60K as high standards?

It's easier to find people with IQs of 130+ than most may think. If you associate yourself with intellectual or high societal groups than it's easy to find. Most of the people I know have IQs higher than 130. It's apart of my lifestyle.
    Yet another INTJ obsessed with IQ, and who brags about his/her so-called "high IQ".

I still wonder why they seem to lose all rationality when it comes to IQ.
    IQ is such a lousy, unscientific way to measure a totally unscientific concept.

Bis repetita placent. ("The things, that are repeated again and again... etc")
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

The IQ lower than 130 or the stable job that isn't less than 60K as high standards?

It's easier to find people with IQs of 130+ than most may think. If you associate yourself with intellectual or high societal groups than it's easy to find. Most of the people I know have IQs higher than 130. It's apart of my lifestyle.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Yet another INTJ obsessed with IQ, and who brags about his/her so-called "high IQ".

I never bragged or talked about my IQ. It is also not an obsession. Thank you for your thoughtful assumption.

I'm well aware that my needs and values are not normal to most people. I was already prepared to receive backlash for them. What I find to be contradictory is the discrimination against my moral standing because it does not fit with the status quo. Yet everyone finds discrimination of physical attributes to be negative? Doesn't make sense.

My morale is based upon what I am used to, NOT what I expect of everyone on this site. My values for friends differ from my values for lovers because the person I choose to commit to holds more worth. So for the sake of objectivity, I understand the reasoning behind why everyone's ethics differ to mine and I do not think less of anyone because of it. I find ethical differences to be a positive thing because it helps us learn and understand those unlike ourselves.

So as Venom thoughtfully said, "However, in love: let people "discriminate" as they desire."

MBTI
    FREE

I never bragged or talked about my IQ. It is also not an obsession. Thank you for your thoughtful assumption.

I'm well aware that my needs and values are not normal to most people. I was already prepared to receive backlash for them. What I find to be contradictory is the discrimination against my moral standing because it does not fit with the status quo. Yet everyone finds discrimination of physical attributes to be negative? Doesn't make sense.

My morale is based upon what I am used to, NOT what I expect of everyone on this site. My values for friends differ from my values for lovers because the person I choose to commit to holds more worth. So for the sake of objectivity, I understand the reasoning behind why everyone's ethics differ to mine and I do not think less of anyone because of it. I find ethical differences to be a positive thing because it helps us learn and understand those unlike ourselves.

So as Venom thoughtfully said, "However, in love: let people "discriminate" as they desire."

Bu... but... you make lower IQ folk like myself seem undesirable. What if I have other things to offer to compensate for not having such high IQ numbers? What if I take the time to understand your ingenious ideas, and love and comfort you when you're in need?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Bu... but... you make lower IQ folk like myself seem undesirable. What if I have other things to offer to compensate for not having such high IQ numbers? What if I take the time to understand your ingenious ideas, and love and comfort you when you're in need?
    Nice try. *pat*
    Stick to the Fe dooms.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTJ

It's easier to find people with IQs of 130+ than most may think. If you associate yourself with intellectual or high societal groups than it's easy to find. Most of the people I know have IQs higher than 130. It's a part of my lifestyle.
    What is your IQ?
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post

She/he/it may be an ENTJ.

However, most INTJs are "obsessed" with IQ because they are highly interested in intelligence. They value intelligence above almost every other human trait. In the same manner that some apes find comfort in physical superiority, other apes find it in intellectual; others may simply desire a partner who is capable of sustaining discourse at the same or higher capacity.
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...people-members

From the article:

And much more.

Thoughts? Would you join a dating site for beautiful people only? Would you join one run by a guy whose every sentence sounds like a line from an Onion article?

The site made headlines after the Christmas holidays when it booted 5,000 members for gaining a few holiday pounds...
    Most people are losers. If "beautiful" losers wish to mingle with other "beautiful" losers via worthless social networking sites, then why not? They don't matter in the grand scheme of things any more than the "ugly."

The fact of the matters is that such sites are nothing more than expressions of conceit on the part of the idiots who access them and a source of income for their owners. They merely flatter the ego because in reality only our dear friend Greg Hodge and his employer are getting to participate in some form of "Darwinistic" mate selection. In other words, in a materialistic society, only those with material wealth (embodied in the money commodity) can truly be considered the "fittest." The rest are mere pawns. Such sites are reductionist and therefore meaningless; at most, they isolate one factor which some individuals find highly appealing and market it. It is rather pathetic.

These sites exist for one purpose only: to accrue profit at the expense of the delusional creatures who frequent them.

If you think through it rationally, there is no reason to become as defensive and resentful as many individuals here do.
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    These sites exist for one purpose only: to accrue profit at the expense of the delusional creatures who frequent them.
    Isn't that true of all human commerce? Humans are an easily deluded beast.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Catbert View Post
    Isn't that true of all human commerce? Humans are an easily deluded beast.
    What is your point?
    —Bonaparte