User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

I trolled this site a few years ago and found the site's URL to be quite ironic. Of course I was eventually barred from returning to the site, but I do still have the screenshots of the so-called "beautiful people". And if they'd actually been such, I'd have no irritation at the thought of them hosting such a site. People have preferences and they should be allowed to maintain them.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

It's a great dating site niche that will only grow. From a business perspective can't hate on it. General dating sites are already big, gotta find something new right?

Now we just need some with intelligence tests.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    INTPc high IQ subforum? You just *know* it was all about the hot 'n' sweaty mind mating behind those high walls.

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    How about one that doesn't actually tell you your score, but only matches you up with individuals who have IQs in the same ballpark?
    Sure that one guy with an IQ over 160 will be disappointed. But that is no big deal because he already knows all the women with IQs that high, since they're members of the Prometheus society.

Smile At Lake Wobegon

Beauty makes promises it can't keep.

"Promise me, promise me?", we demand. "Of course", they say, "I am not only beautiful on the outside, I am beautiful on the inside. My outer beauty is a promise of inner beauty - and, would I lie to you?". Hey, just look around you - the bad guy is always ugly. And the hero is always handsome.

And at Lake Wobegon, all the women are strong, all the men are handsome and all the children are above average.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Beauty makes promises it can't keep.

"Promise me, promise me?", we demand. "Of course", they say, "I am not only beautiful on the outside, I am beautiful on the inside. My outer beauty is a promise of inner beauty - and, would I lie to you?".

Hey just look around you - the bad guy is always ugly. And the hero is always handsome.

And at Lake Wobegon, all the women are strong, all the men are handsome and all the children are above average.
    Victor I think I love you.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Victor I think I love you.
    And Orangey I think I love you too.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

I made an account to that site only to see if I'd get in. I think you need to pay but for some reason I didn't? There was a rating system wherein members would rate you and the more positive ratings you got in a specific time frame, the more likely it was you'd be a member. I got in and then neglected the account. Remembered it existed a year ago, but I could no longer log in.

I'm only beautiful if I'm a regular!

I should look up my acceptance e-mail, what a laugh. I think this flatters some people.

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

It's kind of like Mensa then - people do the test to get the acceptance letter and then not actually join. Not that I'd ever do that.

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    I trolled this site a few years ago and found the site's URL to be quite ironic. Of course I was eventually barred from returning to the site, but I do still have the screenshots of the so-called "beautiful people". And if they'd actually been such, I'd have no irritation at the thought of them hosting such a site. People have preferences and they should be allowed to maintain them.
    Yeah, that's what I think and I also think that the virtual world of the internet isnt like the actual world, excluding particular people from memberships of particular sites isnt like excluding them from public or private services and sometimes I dont see a problem with that (like for instance when you honestly can not provide a service in good conscience, like if you are a B&B service and it is is your home or if you are a counsellor or therapist) .