User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    FREE

OK, I need to move to wherever you people live. If those guys and girls I posted are average where you're from, I want to be there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    You guys are brutal!

*hides pics*
    I'd totally do the guy that Randomnity said was ugly.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    That would be sooooo awesome. If I'm ever by your way, I'm so stalking you people on the bus with you!

(really, how do people not stare when they see ridiculously good looking, or even just interesting-looking people on the bus? It's like a magnet)
    YEAH! It's a plan, Stan!

OMG, as you know XNFPs have a tendency to daydream. When I have been at work at boring meetings, my attention tends to land on the best looking people in the room. Once it was this researcher who was soooo pretty and had interesting features. She caught me looking at her at a meeting once and she smiled. Little did she know! LOL.

I was just thinkin, "Man if I had a cropped haircut and wore androgynous suits, I might be in trouble!" But I was very lipstick.

Yay for gay stereotypes!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'd totally do the guy that Randomnity said was ugly.
    He's not my preference but I wouldn't consider him ugly. Cute and kind of sensitive looking.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    OK, I need to move to wherever you people live. If those guys and girls I posted are average where you're from, I want to be there.
    Well, I'm just saying I don't find the guy in the black jacket sexy at all, wouldn't call him beautiful, though he is "cute" I guess, by objective standards.

The girl in the white shirt has a decent body, but it's not over the top or anything, pearshaped, small boobs, big hips, she reminds me of someone I went to high school with. Slightly cross-eyed and snaggle-toothed, but carefully covered with the tanning bed and a good hairstylist.

figsfiggyfigs

You guys are brutal!

*hides pics*
    ^^^^

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Their finished appearance isn't average; but an average person could look as good as them with the right makeup/lighting/photoshop/personal trainer. Much like a lot of celebrities, actually. The right lighting especially, and taking a million pictures until you get a good one.

i.e., it's not believable until you see them without a pound of makeup and a 200$ haircut etc...and IRL, or at least in a video.

(They're all attractive in those photos obviously, except the emo kid. Just not "beautiful", except maybe the first girl and the last guy)
    -end of thread-

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

He's not my preference but I wouldn't consider him ugly. Cute and kind of sensitive looking.
    I think he has euro trash beauty. I'd be all over that.

Their finished appearance isn't average; but an average person could look as good as them with the right makeup/lighting/photoshop/personal trainer.
    The average person doesn't bother staying in shape or put so much work into their looks. That's why these people are above average. As well, the average person can't get the same shape out of their bodies since they don't have the right bone structure.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Their finished appearance isn't average; but an average person could look as good as them with the right makeup/lighting/photoshop/personal trainer. Much like a lot of celebrities, actually. The right lighting especially, and taking a million pictures until you get a good one.

i.e., it's not believable until you see them without a pound of makeup and a 200$ haircut etc

(They're all attractive in those photos obviously, except the emo kid. Just not "beautiful")
    I agree on most points these people diet and exercise, and several of the girls pictured obviously have a fake tan and dyed hair.

I'm not saying I'm better looking than any of these people, I'm not, including the girl who I said wasn't "all that"...it's just that what they have is obtainable with the right cosmetics and effort put into your appearance.

They might be above average, but you'd think "beautiful" means they all look like Lateitia Casta and David Beckham, not just like prom queens.