User Tag List

First 7475556575859 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Then why do you say I am bullying you? What the hell are you talking about? I am not bullying anyone. I've never said "circumcision should be mandatory!" I said parents have a right to decide for themselves and I'm not sure why you have such a bug up your ass about that.
    I never said you're bullying me. Reading comprehension.

Um...no. What? That doesn't even make sense. But it tells me a lot about you!
    You know my statement is true. Of course you won't admit it.

Oh, so do you have BPD? I became a disgusting person because I disagree with you on one issue that doesn't effect you or your children? I mean it's not like I'm the one trying to change laws here, bro. I don't think I suddenly became the devil because of this, but apparently you've got your panties in a twist.

It's also interesting to say that people are disgusting if they are ignorant...about anything. That's fucking elitist of you, son. It's elitist to say people are disgusting just because they don't know something.

Not that I'm ignorant. I just happen to disagree with you.
    I've never thought much of you, so it didn't take much for me to become disgusted by your beliefs. And you clearly don't understand why you disgust me, probably due to your weak reading comprehension skills. I am disgusted because you dismiss the negative effects of male circumcision out of ignorance. Ivy posted a link to a story that discusses some of the negative effects of the procedure, but I doubt you read it because you prefer ignorance.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I don't agree with him, did you miss where I said what he was saying was crazy just a few posts ago?
    Then why did you make such a blatantly inappropriate personal attack on me, when he called me a disgusting person, I made a sarcastic remark in return, and suddenly I think everyone who disagrees with me has BPD?

Really Ivy? And I'm hell to deal with?

Well you could have told me this in a PM or rep.

You just started a flame war, Ivy. Shame on you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

In fact, Ivy, I think your comment was totally inappropriate. I have never said anyone on the forum has BPD before, in seriousness, and what you know about my personal life isn't grounds for attacking me in an unrelated thread where I haven't even engaged you personally.
    No, you haven't, but you go for the jugular on somebody in almost every thread you post in, and it affects more than just the person whose jugular you're going for. It makes it very unpleasant to post in threads with you sometimes, when I know if I disagree with you I'll probably be next. (Like this.)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Completely irrational personal attacks
    Cool story, bro.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

He said I am a disgusting person. Does he say everyone he disagrees with is a disgusting person? Because then he just might have BPD. One never knows.

And it's funny that you're not even being objective about the fact that HE CALLED ME A DISGUSTING PERSON FIRST, just because you agree with him.
    You're the first person I've ever called disgusting in my entire life. I'm quite comfortable with my assessment. Try to keep your emotions in check, though, lest you get banned...again.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

No, you haven't, but you go for the jugular on somebody in almost every thread you post in, and it affects more than just the person whose jugular you're going for. It makes it very unpleasant to post in threads with you sometimes, when I know if I disagree with you I'll probably be next. (Like this.)
    No you didn't disagree with me, you jumped into a conversation that didn't involve you, where the other person became personal FIRST and made a personal attack based on things you know about my personal life.

That was low, Ivy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    You're the first person I've ever called disgusting in my entire life. I'm quite comfortable with my assessment. Try to keep your emotions in check, though, lest you get banned...again.
    LOL.

You've never called anyone else disgusting in your entire life? You're on big exaggeration spree today, aren't you?

MBTI
    STUF

I don't agree with him, did you miss where I said what he was saying was crazy just a few posts ago?

She's going to drag you in!
    Whoops.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post

She's going to drag you in!
    She jumped in herself. Head first, in fact.

Take some personal responsibility, folks.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Yeah, I've said my piece (peace? not really) and I'm bowing out. I just get very tired of having to walk on eggshells and curtail my posting in threads I actually enjoy posting in, so I don't invite the wrath.