User Tag List

First 6465455565758 Last

Results 551 to 560 of 602

  1. #551
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Hmm, are we in our ISFP shadow today? Bullying you into thinking you should mutilate your body? I'm sorry? Aren't you married? Do I even know you? Why would I care about *your* peen? I never argued that all men should be circumcised. And I'm a disgusting person?
    1. I haven't made a single statement about myself. Keep fishing.
    2. In your mind, it's only fair that infant males are mutilated to fit your preference because of all of the injustices women have suffered in the past.
    3. You're a disgusting human being because you're dismissing any negative effects of circumcision out of ignorance.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

  2. #552
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    1. I haven't made a single statement about myself. Keep fishing.
    Then why do you say I am bullying you? What the hell are you talking about? I am not bullying anyone. I've never said "circumcision should be mandatory!" I said parents have a right to decide for themselves and I'm not sure why you have such a bug up your ass about that.


    2. In your mind, it's only fair that infant males are mutilated because of all of the injustices women have suffered in the past.
    Um...no. What? That doesn't even make sense. But it tells me a lot about you!

    3. You're a disgusting human being because you're dismissing any negative effects of circumcision out of ignorance.
    Oh, so do you have BPD? I became a disgusting person because I disagree with you on one issue that doesn't have an effect on you or your children? I mean it's not like I'm the one trying to change laws here, bro. I don't think I suddenly became the devil because of this, but apparently you've got your panties in a twist.

    It's also interesting to say that people are disgusting if they are ignorant...about anything. That's fucking elitist of you, son. It's elitist to say people are disgusting just because they don't know something.

    Not that I'm ignorant. I just happen to disagree with you.

  3. #553
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Why do you diagnose everybody who has a problem with you with BPD? I love you but you're frustrating as hell to deal with sometimes.

  4. #554
    Senior Member Gish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    STUF
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Why do you diagnose everybody who has a problem with you with BPD? I love you but you're frustrating as hell to deal with sometimes.
    That's not true at all, she thinks I'm an alcoholic.
    Whoops.

  5. #555
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Why do you diagnose everybody who has a problem with you with BPD? I love you but you're frustrating as hell to deal with sometimes.
    He said I am a disgusting person. Does he say everyone he disagrees with is a disgusting person? Because then he just might have BPD. One never knows.

    And it's funny that you're not even being objective about the fact that HE CALLED ME A DISGUSTING PERSON FIRST, just because you agree with him.

  6. #556
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    That's not true at all, she thinks I'm an alcoholic.
    True.

  7. #557
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    We can't breath the air, we can't drink the water, our food is poison, people are being murdered using our money. Our country is being driven into the dirt by money-blind politicians.

    Better protest circumcision instead, it's not like you can change any of the important stuff.

    Like a said before, Children don't choose to be born either, does that mean we should stop having kids?

    By the reasoning everyone in this thread uses, all children should be killed or everyone should be sterilized.

    Shit happens, and circumcision is literally the dumbest thing possible to be an activist about. Someone being an activist about the change in aerosol spray cheese recipe is more reasonable.
    But our Penis' ARE important!

    Think of all the wear and tear they go through circumcised!

    They help make children!

    Think of the children!

  8. #558
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    In fact, Ivy, I think your comment was totally inappropriate. I have never said anyone on the forum has BPD before, in seriousness, and what you know about my personal life isn't grounds for attacking me in an unrelated thread where I haven't even engaged you personally.

  9. #559
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    He said I am a disgusting person. Does he say everyone he disagrees with is a disgusting person? Because then he just might have BPD. One never knows.

    And it's funny that you're not even being objective about the fact that HE CALLED ME A DISGUSTING PERSON FIRST, just because you agree with him.
    I don't agree with him, did you miss where I said what he was saying was crazy just a few posts ago?

  10. #560
    lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Circumcision is genital mutilation.
    What in the hell does cosmetic surgery performed on adults have to do with this? Are you saying that since some women have insecurity issues that mutilating baby male penises to your aesthetic preference is "fair"? Or do American male infants deserve to be mutilated because some female infants are mutilated in another culture on the other side of the planet?
    There is no point in trying to have a reasoned discussion with you. You don't even have a coherent argument, and you've blantantly contradicted your self several times already.
    I've never stated whether I like the aesthetics, nor have I stated whether I'm for or against, and well, why is it just an issue for American children. Also fact, babies have comestic procedures done such as having ears pinned back. I also object to your stance that there is no other pain or inconvience that is equal to the pain of a circumscion. Little girls can subjected to all manner of torture in the name of beauty. It's not just "insecure women". No adult consent there.
    Again, your hyperbole irritates me. I never made a moral judgement, unlike you, I just think the issue is being given more gravity than the procedure warrants.
    I've had male friends actually opt for this procedure and wished they had it done earlier. I've never actually met a man who's regretted their foreskin being removed. I met a few men who find foreskin inconvienent though.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. AP source: Fed's gun used in San Francisco pier slaying
    By Lowkey in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2015, 10:37 PM
  2. Seattle or San Francisco
    By swordpath in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO