User Tag List

First 36444546474856 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Where did I say or imply anything about humiliation or ego?

Do we pull wisdom teeth for the benefit of others? Do we remove appendixes for the benefit of others? Or are these body parts removed only when it is deemed to be medically necessary for the individual? I don't know how things are in Germany, but in the US, wisdom teeth and appendixes are only removed when it is deemed to be medically necessary. Though, I suppose there are probably some adults who may be able to request these procedures, we're absolutely not performing these procedures on infants.

I'm not impressed by your argument. It sounds to me like you're trying to tell men to "suck it up" and accept being mutilated (without their consent) for the benefit of women.
    the funny thing is you start to argue with me about a totally different thing than what the arguement was about. The arguement is about circumcision and you imply now that we draw wisdom teeth and the appendix precautonary from people without asking them in Germany. The precautonary pulling of the appendix is a thing you can do but noone must. You definitly need the go from your doctor first as well.

The thing is: why would be circumsion for boys be a humiliation ? If its for medical reasons, what exactly would be the humiliation ? If you think that way isnt then receiving a child already humiliation for the child as well ? Cause this world sucks so much, why would anyone want to do that evil to ones own child ? I mean you make so many decisions for your kid in early life, deciions it will later hate you for. But so what ? Thats part of life, someone needs to decide for you when you cant.

And having no foreskin or having foreskin what does it really matter ? Your sex life is better, cause you can put it round all night, the smell from your pants is better, your dick looks better, you wont infect your wife and Jews call you buddy. What more can a man hope for in life ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I have a question for all those who have been circumcised.

Do you remember circumcision being some horribly traumatic experience?

Or do you not remember it at all?

I don't remember it at all, and also don't feel any harm has been done to me by that procedure having been performed without my consent.

EDIT - most importantly, my ability to enjoy sex and/or live my life has not been affected by being circumcised in the least.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    When you dont retract the foreskin of your child a couple of times when its young, there is a chance that the skin will adhere. Thats called phimosis and then your kid needs to be circumsized at all costs.
    This is absolutely not true. Baby boys are born with their foreskins attached, and forcibly retracting it can damage the penis. It retracts itself over the course of the first few years of life, usually by 5 or 6 but sometimes not until closer to puberty. As long as he is pulling it back as far as it will *comfortably* go and cleaning all around, it will retract in its own time, with few exceptions (those exceptions being the ones that may need a medical circumcision for phimosis).

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I have a question for all those who have been circumcised.

Do you remember circumcision being some horribly traumatic experience?

Or do you not remember it at all?

I don't remember it at all, and also don't feel any harm has been done to me by that procedure having been performed without my consent.

EDIT - most importantly, my ability to enjoy sex and/or live my life has not been affected by being circumcised in the least.
    Do you need lube to make masturbation go smoothly?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Do you need lube to make masturbation go smoothly?
    Nope.

Then my last half-assed argument against circumcision for fun reasons falls. I do have something against circumcision for religious reasons, of course.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I do have something against circumcision for religious reasons, of course.
    I'm sure you do.

But this doesn't impact peoples lives the way some here seem to be claiming.

The outrage machine is firing on all cylinders like always.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Reading this thread, I'm starting to get flashbacks from elementry school of the weird misunderstandings about how body parts work. Hazy grotesque imagery, strange explanations we worked out for ourselves.

I'm sure you do.

But this doesn't impact peoples lives the way some here seem to be claiming.

The outrage machine is firing on all cylinders like always.
    I enjoy the outrage because I really don't care much about the topic. I think having to go to church with your parents for years is much worse than losing your foreskin.

If I had been circumcised I don't think I would have worried too much. I mean, it is my penis, a big part of my ego. I'm not (no, there will be no photographic proof) and haven't found that a big deal. I think it is pretty dumb to circumcise and don't see any reason why it should be maintained unless there is any medical reason.