User Tag List

First 30383940414250 Last

ThatGirl

Lol @ this post and your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Catbert View Post
    How is dick mutilation not a pressing matter?
    So what you're saying is my dick is mutilated?

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Catbert View Post
    How is dick mutilation not a pressing matter?
    , so fuzzy wuzzy adorable.

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    So what you're saying is my dick is mutilated?
    Yes, your dick was mutilated (assuming you had the procedure discussed in this thread).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Personally, once I found out what circumcision was and realized that I was, I was furious. Parents have no right have irreversible procedures done on their children when their life or well being is not being threatened. The mere idea of it is infuriating. They are not the ones who are going to live with it the rest of their lives

MBTI
    FREE

I heard San Francisco is going to extend the legislation so that everyone who is currently circumcised will no longer be welcome in the city limits. They've developed a test for circumcision whereby the iris of a man is scanned (the window to his soul) and if a vast emptiness and repressed memories of forced sexual mutilation are observed, he is denied entry (or expelled from the city, should he already be within its limits).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I heard San Francisco is going to extend the legislation so that everyone who is currently circumcised will no longer be welcome in the city limits. They've developed a test for circumcision whereby the iris of a man is scanned (the window to his soul) and if a vast emptiness and repressed memories of forced sexual mutilation are observed, he is denied entry (or expelled from the city, should he already be within its limits).
    That is a very roundabout way of getting rid of the jews.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

The circumcision ban was struck from the ballot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14335715

San Francisco circumcision ban struck from ballot
    Lloyd Schofield Lloyd Schofield described the ancient Jewish and Muslim rite as "forced genital cutting"

A San Francisco judge has struck a proposed male circumcision ban from a November ballot, ruling that the city cannot regulate medical procedure and citing religious freedom protections.

The ruling was applauded by opponents of the proposed ban, who attacked it as anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim.

In May, advocates of a ban gathered enough voter signatures to put the measure on the city's ballot.

They described the sacred rite for Jews and Muslims as "genital mutilation".

The measure, which qualified in May for a spot on the ballot, would have made circumcision of a minor boy punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1,000 (£612) fine.

The US federal government already bans female circumcision.

Jewish and Muslim groups said the proposal was an assault on their ancient religious practice and likened the proposal to circumcision bans in the Soviet Union.

On Thursday, Superior Court Judge Loretta Giorgi ruled that the proposed ban violated the US constitution's guarantee of religious freedom.

She said California law gives the state, not a city, authority to regulate medical procedures.

The leader of the anti-circumcision movement, Lloyd Schofield, said he was considering an appeal.

"We will not stop until all men are protected from this damaging and harmful surgery," Mr Schofield told the Associated Press.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    The circumcision ban was struck circumcised from the ballot.
    fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    fixed.
    The word "circumcision" comes from Latin circum (meaning "around") and cædere (meaning "to cut").