User Tag List

First 26343536373846 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Meek View Post
    Therefor, I suppose I had a horrible experience with an uncut person and vowed never
    to date another one again.
    He was puerto rican.
    No, this is me choosing to not have sex with men who are uncut, because I had such a horrible experience with it. Everyone acts differently according to their experiences, imo.
    Your second sentence makes absolutely no sense. I've contributed, explained my story with an encounter of an uncut fellow, which means I have a point because I did not sway from original topic.

Now- Your logical fallacies are starting to sway from the original post by picking retarded shit apart. Let it go and move on.
    To keep up, I would also like to add that I don't really care if a person is uncut or cut. I do like the more natural idea, though but would rather be with a person who is clean and uncut. I have also always found the uncut penis to look very odd and scary. Like a scared turtle, hiding from something intimidating. Lolz.
    Hon, you're all over the map.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Cut it out (heh) with the personal insults, dudes. Attacking and/or trolling other members or otherwise breaking the rules will result in infractions and/or banning, depending on the severity.

KTHX
    It's been so easy to make unintended puns here. Yes, I know which is why I am keeping to the topic at hand and am continuing to express my thoughts on cut/uncut and the banning. I suppose it's wrong to take away the freedom we have to do so, too.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Hon, you're all over the map.
    Actually, I said that I don't really care if a person is cut/uncut, as long as they are clean or did you not get the gist of that?

I'm wondering why you find it necessary to nit pick my posts.
    Hmm.

Actually, I said that I don't really care if a person is cut/uncut, as long as they are clean or did you not get the gist of that?

I'm wondering why you find it necessary to nit pick my posts.
    Hmm.
    I'm not a mind reader and wouldn't want to be. What you're expressing above isn't even close to what you've stated in prior posts. So if you're changing your stance and ascribing it to a misunderstanding of "gist", that's fine with me.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    I'm not a mind reader and wouldn't want to be. What you're expressing above isn't even close to what you've stated in prior posts. So if you're changing your stance and ascribing it to a misunderstanding of "gist", that's fine with me.
    Good. You're admitting you were wrong. Let's move on. Shall we?

Ginkgo

I always like my men to cut their foreskins off but never circumcised, lol because I dated this Christian atheist guy who has never dated anyone because he was secretly petrified of the idea any blind woman would see his circumcised foreskin. I could't go through with such a painful experience in such jubilee again. It's just common sense

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I always like my men to cut their foreskins off but never circumcised, lol because I dated this Christian atheist guy who has never dated anyone because he was secretly petrified of the idea any blind woman would see his circumcised foreskin. I could't go through with such a painful experience in such jubilee again. It's just common sense
    Indeed. These things can have psychological effects, lol. I can't help but laugh talking about this subject. I get goofy and embarrassed, I wonder if this is an Nf thing.

Anyway. Your situation sounds very confusing and uncertain so I can't blame you if you feel terrified from it.

Good. You're admitting you were wrong. Let's move on. Shall we?

Anyways...circumcision has much to do with religion and traditional practice. I can respect that, as long as it's not on my nickel.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I forgot to specify earlier that I don't agree with cutting the penis of a baby.
    It should be an option for when they are older because it is considered genital mutilation.

Just like when a female has dysplasia in her cervix that can revert back, but the doctor decides to
    cut half of her cervix off when there is no real sign of cancer, instead of monitoring it, they cut it off
    which can lead to no orgasms internally and exposure to infections that can kill her.

Other than that, I really don't care what someone else does but the cutting baby genitals really bugs me a bit.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Also- I can see the procedure being that of a religious tradition. Which is why I hate most religions.
    They do a lot of stupid shit for the sake of something they can't even prove exists.

I'm not sure that any medical organization in the world recommends it tbh.