First 24323334353644 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Meek View Post
    A lot of nasty crap gets stuck between the folds. Be glad you've never experienced it.
    It also didn't help that the guy I unfortunately fell in love with was a huge whore. -__-

Therefor, I suppose I had a horrible experience with an uncut person and vowed never
    to date another one again. He was puerto rican.

All kidding aside, seems to me you've solved your own issue. Also, like I said earlier, a dirty bastard is a dirty bastard.

My husband is English, uncircumcised and immaculate. We both wash before sex because we feel it's the respectful thing to do. If you love your SO you freshen up beforehand. Pretty simple.

Judging everyone based on a single experience is just limiting your potential for finding Mr. Right, assuming that's what you want. I would however steer clear of whores. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    It's entirely possible that some people shower without actually cleaning themselves (water dripping past it will not clean anything that needs to be cleaned). "proper hygiene" is way more than just hopping in the shower and letting water rain over you.
    Yes, soap is necessary. I've also read that soaps manufactured in Europe are better. I think because they're triple milled and contain less alkaline. Anyway supposedly European soaps really get everything clean. I've used crappy soap and English soaps and maybe it's in my mind, but the soap from England seems to stay with me longer.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

It would have made more sense to discuss the issue with him and if he refused to do anything about either a hygiene or health issue, then he can't expect you to continue giving blowjobs or even having sex since it might be transmittable like a yeast infection.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post

All kidding aside, seems to me you've solved your own issue. Also, like I said earlier, a dirty bastard is a dirty bastard.

My husband is English, uncircumcised and immaculate. We both wash before sex because we feel it's the respectful thing to do. If you love your SO you freshen up beforehand. Pretty simple.

Judging everyone based on a single experience is just limiting your potential for finding Mr. Right, assuming that's what you want. I would however steer clear of whores. ;P
    I don't judge everyone. I know there are some british men and irish men etc out there who are not filthy. I just, me personally would not be with someone like that ever again, which is why I am with a cut man now, lolz. Scared me off a bit, you see. =X lawl

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    It would have made more sense to discuss the issue with him and if he refused to do anything about either a hygiene or health issue, then he can't expect you to continue giving blowjobs or even having sex since it might be transmittable like a yeast infection.
    Oh god, Blow jobs and smegma. Dude, I'm about to vomit on myself right now. LOL. Seriously, the smell is like that of old head cheese. I shit you not. I don't even know what head cheese smells like but that was not an intended pun hahaha. OK, time to stop kidding. :P

Oh god, Blow jobs and smegma. Dude, I'm about to vomit on myself right now. LOL. Seriously, the smell is like that of old head cheese. I shit you not. I don't even know what head cheese smells like but that was not an intended pun hahaha. OK, time to stop kidding. :P
    Did you ever discuss it with him?

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Say you cut your finger while making dinner. Would you stop eating?
    I would stop eating to bandage my finger. xDDD But, it's just like when a person gets into a car accident, and also possibly depending on how severe. Some wrecks effect people so badly that they develop Ptsd. My boyfriend was side swiped by a huge truck in the middle of winter, on ice so for about 4 months he drove like an old grandma. Some things just scare people off more than others.

Though, he is driving like a bat out of hell now :P

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Did you ever discuss it with him?
    Err, yes. I actually used to throw it in his face and he would get upset and blame me for being so blunt.
    Also, this guy actually wet the bed often due to alcoholism and never cleaned up after himself....
    so one morning I picked his soiled boxers up wearing gloves and placed them on his head. (Btw, I'm an asshole when someone cheats on me >.>) Yeah, so this guy was pretty freaking nasty.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Err, yes. I actually used to throw it in his face and he would get upset and blame me for being so blunt.
    Also, this guy actually wet the bed often due to alcoholism and never cleaned up after himself....
    so one morning I picked his soiled boxers up wearing gloves and placed them on his head. (Btw, I'm an asshole when someone cheats on me >.>) Yeah, so this guy was pretty freaking nasty.
    This guy sounds awesome. Too bad about that foreskin though. Dealbreaker.

Ummm...this isn't about cut or uncut. It's about problematic relationships.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Meek, you are fucking hilarious!! Thanks for my afternoon laugh. Seriously. xx
    Time is a delicate mistress.