User Tag List

First 23313233343543 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Wouldn't this be similar to a guy refusing to have sex with women since his last sexual encounter was with one who had a yeast infection?
    More like, I don't date women because women are whores

Quote Originally Posted by Meek View Post
    Lol, not to sound gross but I disagree with this because of one reason; Smegma. Women and men have this but men with uncircumcised have it more, which is usually disgusting, even if the guy washed often. It's also easier for a male to catch Stds that way.
    I dated someone who wasn't circumcised and it was highly grody and made me want to vomit often. -Shivers- not much can make me lose my appetite.

Smegma makes me lose my appetite quickly. Bluh.
    With proper hygiene, there will be no visible accumulation of smegma.

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Oh I see. Whores = unclean.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Wouldn't this be similar to a guy refusing to have sex with women since his last sexual encounter was with one who had a yeast infection?
    No, this is me choosing to not have sex with men who are uncut, because I had such a horrible experience with it. Everyone acts differently according to their experiences, imo.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    IME, there's such a small difference I didn't even notice the first time I encountered one. Seriously.

Sucks that you had a bad experience, but I don't think that's representative. (then again, I don't really expect sterility of any body part, so perhaps expectations are part of it)
    Well, you apparently had someone who was cleaner. This guy was really nasty.
    Which is odd because he seemed to shower regularly. ( I mean, he had to to not smell like other women anyway)

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    With proper hygiene, there will be no visible accumulation of smegma.
    That wouldn't explain why he still has nastiness going on there, because he did shower every day.
    I mean, he had to keep up with appearances for a reason and possibly showered twice a day.

Ya know, since cheaters have to wash the scent of nasty cooch off of themselves. =/

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Because no man on this earth is a whore. 8|

No, this is me choosing to not have sex with men who are uncut, because I had such a horrible experience with it. Everyone acts differently according to their experiences, imo.
    Say you cut your finger while making dinner. Would you stop eating?

That wouldn't explain why he still has nastiness going on there, because he did shower every day.
    I mean, he had to keep up with appearances for a reason and possibly showered twice a day.

Ya know, since cheaters have to wash the scent of nasty cooch off of themselves. =/
    Perhaps he never learned how to shower properly and thus did not clean this particular part of his body.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

It's entirely possible that some people shower without actually cleaning themselves (water dripping past it will not clean anything that needs to be cleaned). "proper hygiene" is way more than just hopping in the shower and letting water rain over you.

Anyway I never asked anyone about specific shower habits, since it has never been a problem. It's all just speculation, anyway. Maybe he actually did have a yeast infection - it's absolutely possible for guys to get them, with or without foreskin, although I'm guessing it wouldn't really be noticeable in a guy without the skin.

It just seems like one of those things that's way more scary in abstraction (or after one bad experience, I guess) than in reality.
    -end of thread-