First 20282930313240 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Don't be a jerk. Plenty of guys have nice circumsized penises. You don't have to mock them.
    I just think it doesn't really make any difference.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I'm a big fan of one circumcised penis in particular. I'd still be a fan of it if it had a turtleneck, though.

Although, if he were circumcised, then one of my nicknames for it may never have materialized: Darth Mousey.
    It's because the bulbous helmet was skittering around in his pants, huh? Were you watching Spaceballs to get yourself revved up? FoR SHAME!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    I think screaming at kids is an OK way to go. It doesn't harm them, but it still frightens them. Don't do it in public, please....do it in your car.
    I disagree with this. my parents thought they could control me by screaming at me, but I ended up just thinking "good grief, you're so neurotic. if you want me to respect you, you should learn how to communicate better and stop acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum" screaming is neither authoritative nor respectable. if I were a more sensitive child I would have thought "mommy hates me" but instead I ended up thinking "mother in an imbecile, I guess I need to make my own decisions" honestly, I wish I was spanked more. quick, to the point and impersonal (if you stay in control and don't do it out of anger). even to this day, I can get along with my parents, I would respect them a lot more if they could be rational and communicate without making everything irrationa, personal and emotional.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I just think it doesn't really make any difference.
    Mmhmm.

Okay.

There are people who have preferences.

7 inches uncut? Some people want that.

Circumsized, pretty - other people want that.

People do have preferences, and it does matter.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

It keeps the women from being able to orgasm, therefore functionality is altered.

It's a form of social control to keep women "in their place".

I'm pretty sure male circumcision isn't a form of social control.
    WWWWWWWWWWWHAT?! omg that's evil. now THIS is something that should be altered
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    WWWWWWWWWWWHAT?! omg that's evil. now THIS is something that should be altered
    Yes, female circumcision often involves the clitoris, and apparently sometimes they SEW THE HOLE SHUT!!???

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Nice! Yet another thing that helps distinguish the poor kids from the distinguished kids in the good old U.S. of A. Like the kids with parents that can afford to spend thousands for their beautiful straight teeth and college education.

So if you want to know where someone comes from, just look at their penis and their teeth.
    Isn't that horrible?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Yes, female circumcision often involves the clitoris, and apparently sometimes they SEW THE HOLE SHUT!!???
    holy sssshit! most feminist arguments about women being oppressed are total BS, but this is VERY oppressive, my Fi reading is off the charts with this topic in particular
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I disagree with this. my parents thought they could control me by screaming at me, but I ended up just thinking "good grief, you're so neurotic. if you want me to respect you, you should learn how to communicate better and stop acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum" screaming is neither authoritative nor respectable. if I were a more sensitive child I would have thought "mommy hates me" but instead I ended up thinking "mother in an imbecile, I guess I need to make my own decisions" honestly, I wish I was spanked more. quick, to the point and impersonal (if you stay in control and don't do it out of anger). even to this day, I can get along with my parents, I would respect them a lot more if they could be rational and communicate without making everything irrationa, personal and emotional.
    Move on to another punishment when they're old enough to realize that screaming is uncivilized. lol

But I read somewhere (Google it, I'm too lazy to) that people are born with an ingrained fear of sudden loud noise. Theoretically, before a child is cognizant of the actual situation (mommy's just a psycho bitch who forgot her happy pill), a parent could take advantage of this, since it's virtually guaranteed to at least have an impact on the kid. Whether the kid connects the wrongdoing with the screaming for future reference is another matter, though.

And I don't know if it involves long term trauma, I don't have kids and I don't plan on ever having any.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Move on to another punishment when they're old enough to realize that screaming is uncivilized. lol

But I read somewhere (Google it, I'm too lazy to) that people are born with an ingrained fear of sudden loud noise. Theoretically, before a child is cognizant of the actual situation (mommy's just a psycho bitch who forgot her happy pill), a parent could take advantage of this, since it's virtually guaranteed to at least have an impact on the kid. Whether the kid connects the wrongdoing with the screaming for future reference is another matter, though.

And I don't know if it involves long term trauma, I don't have kids and I don't plan on ever having any.
    Yeah yeah this is why spanking works in the ages where they want to run away and say 'ha ha' and act like wild animals.

Then you talk to them reasonably when they're old enough to do that. Then you develop more "civilized" methods of discipline.

But I think children should know who is boss. If they don't learn it when they're five, you're gonna have a monster on your hands at fifteen.

Or even a monster at five who doesn't respect other people in public because they have no fear.