User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

Results 201 to 210 of 602

  1. #201
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    What if spanking didn't work? What would they escalate to if she still tested limits after an ass-busting?
    I'm pretty sure it would work.

    Seems like normal kid stuff, like she knows she can get away with it so she does it.

    Like this kid could get run over by a fucking car because she doesn't listen.

    Spanking often keeps kids who can't comprehend WHY something is "bad" from doing things like getting murdered or severely injured.

    Spanking looks pretty tame in comparison to getting run over by a car, falling down the stairs, or kicking the unsuspecting old lady in the grocery store.

  2. #202
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    lol. and Puppetry of the Penis.

  3. #203
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Also, for all I know, if say, 90% of men had their pinkies cut off, maybe most of them wouldn't be bothered about not having pinkies. Cultural norms are powerful like that.
    Lol, my ability to type will always take precedence of cultural norms.

    I don't put too much weight into cultural norms, gender privilege and whatever other societal demons people use to explain the way things are.

    This might be because I expect other to be as unaffected by them as I am. (despite the fact that not all people are like me and be influenced by things to greater or lesser degrees)

    None the less, the difference between the loss of foreskin and the loss of an ear or a pinky is big enough to drive a fucking train through (pardon my french).

  4. #204
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Isn't it more difficult for circumcised men to masturbate without lubricant?
    What do newborns whack it to? Baby Bop?
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


  5. #205
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I was wondering if its only circumcision which is the problem here, I know plenty of liberals who would like to prohibit the teaching of religion or any religious practice or instruction until people are adults.
    I know plenty of religious people who would like to prohibit the teaching of evolution, so can it with the "liberals would..." do this or that. Maybe it's because you're Irish, but here in the U.S. conservatives are just as into social control - actually probably more so - than liberals.

  6. #206
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'm pretty sure it would work.

    Seems like normal kid stuff, like she knows she can get away with it so she does it.

    Like this kid could get run over by a fucking car because she doesn't listen.

    Spanking often keeps kids who can't comprehend WHY something is "bad" doing things like getting murdered or severely injured.

    Spanking looks pretty tame in comparison to getting run over by a car, falling down the stairs, or kicking the unsuspecting old lady in the grocery store.
    It often doesn't. I've known defiant kids like that who laughed in their parents faces when they tried to spank them. And the parents are like, what now? As bad as this sounds, it's like being in a pack of dogs- if you're not the alpha, no amount of alpha posturing is going to make you become it. If a parent is not a comfortable authority figure, spanking is not going to make them one.

  7. #207
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    What do newborns whack it to? Baby Bop?
    So, your argument here is that if they didn't have the option they wouldn't know they wanted it? The same goes for the chinese women with crushed feet. If it always hurt when they walked, they wouldn't ask why. (I honestly don't know at what age the feet where crushed, but you get the point)

  8. #208
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    It often doesn't. I've known defiant kids like that who laughed in their parents faces when they tried to spank them. And the parents are like, what now? As bad as this sounds, it's like being in a pack of dogs- if you're not the alpha, no amount of alpha posturing is going to make you become it. If a parent is not a comfortable authority figure, spanking is not going to make them one.
    Sounds like they are just bad parents.

    It also sounds like they aren't doing it right.

  9. #209
    Aquaria mrcockburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    So, your argument here is that if they didn't have the option they wouldn't know they wanted it? The same goes for the chinese women with crushed feet. It it always hurt when they walked, they wouldn't ask why. (I honestly don't know at what age the feet where crushed, but you get the point)
    It happens when they're old enough to talk, I believe. At the earliest.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

    COCKBURN:

    http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg


  10. #210
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    So, your argument here is that if they didn't have the option they wouldn't know they wanted it? The same goes for the chinese women with crushed feet. If it always hurt when they walked, they wouldn't ask why. (I honestly don't know at what age the feet where crushed, but you get the point)
    Crushed feet keep women from walking.

    Circumsized penises do not keep men from peeing or fucking.

Similar Threads

  1. AP source: Fed's gun used in San Francisco pier slaying
    By Lowkey in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2015, 10:37 PM
  2. Seattle or San Francisco
    By swordpath in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO