User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

3 questions :-
    - Are highlanders really as fiercely independent as they're portrayed in fiction?
    - Is Nessie truly a plesiosaur?
    - What IS worn under the kilt?
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    3 questions :-
    - Are highlanders really as fiercely independent as they're portrayed in fiction?
    - Is Nessie truly a plesiosaur?
    - What IS worn under the kilt?
    a) Possibly
    b) Although this is a fictional being: Yes.
    c) Nothing (unless you are in the army or it's a rented kilt because of rules)

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I don't think 'defeated' is necessary; but I do view it as counter-productive applying macro-economic policy to support one part of a state over it's other constituents.

I remember someone predicting that the next step in the evolution of states was that cities would become more and more independent to allow them to 'decouple' from the economic policy applied to the overall country.

It's well documented that NY, SF, London, Bonn, Brussels, Beijing obey very close economic requirements, which is very different to any of the countries they reside within. It's a raw deal for these cities and also for the countries in which they live; interest rates should be much more stable outwith them and within them they should be more variable; it's really like having 2 sets of priorities, flipping the coins and always coming up heads.
    I didnt mean the city of london in terms of the state, I meant it in terms of the bankers and financial king makers.

Social and economic policy in the UK might aswell be written by them at the minute and I think its been the case since the rise of these power elites in the eighties.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

This is Karen Gillan and she is actually representative of how beautiful Scottish women are. Whoever marries a Scot totally wins!!