User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Not sure if trolling.... Why is this guy always so ambiguous?
    I wonder what David Duke was like as a little kid.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I remember the time when sagrotan was in every household. With that stuff you could kill every little bacteria and make ur home superclean. Some people really overdid that and made their home very clean, which led to them developing infections of the auto immune system, cause their bodies defense has gotten so weak (no challenges at home) that they couldnt fight shit.

Some guy once said that nature does everything with a reason and with saying that he also proved for himself why eugenics is necessary and why we should always concentrate on the survival of the fittest. I say he is wrong simply because nature euqipped us with the sense that we thing eugenics is bullshit aswell. It wouldnt have done that if it werent bullshit
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    How am I "ambiguous"? What are you talking about?
    Although you have a stance, I find it very hard to believe that you believe in it. It's not blatant or outrageous to the point where one could immediately draw the conclusion, which is why I had to point it out.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Why is the desire to have a child that's genetically similar to yourself more important than getting rid of horrible inheritable diseases like Huntington's or even behavioral traits like sadism and pyromania, many of which have a genetic component?
    Pyromania?

... I bet you enjoy setting fires.

Although you have a stance, I find it very hard to believe that you believe in it.
    Good call, there.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Nothing. Nothing wrong with eugenics.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Have you no imagination? Take a damn second to think of al the possible errors that could occur with your theory and then you'll see why mandated IQ tests and eugenics is very bad.

The "errors" it may cause? I don't know about them, but eugenics will certainly improve grammar usage if I have anything to say about it.

So if people disagree, then too bad for them? Who the fuck do you think you are kid? Although I suppose I could trust the one bit of advice that you did get right; I'll ignore you

Yes, too bad for them, because I'm right and they're wrong. Too bad for people who think marijuana should be illegal; they're wrong, stupid, and uninformed. Too bad for people who are for multiculturalism; they are wrong, stupid, and uninformed. etc etc etc

*babble incomprehensible jibberirsh at this insane statement* What-wha-what!? How would you like it if someone told you that you weren't allowed to have biological children because they told you so? How can you not conprehend the ethical dilemmas involved in these matters?

I can "conprehend" outrage and anger at a seeming attack on their rights as human beings, but I don't see how any legitimate ethical dilemmas can be brought up, since I've already shown that eugenics is not only ethically sound, it is a moral imperative. At least you got the first part right.

Most of eugenics is based around the idea of controlling and perfecting the gene pool. Intelligence, criminality, and diseases are not inherently genetic; in fact, excluding disease, IQ and being a criminal are not based on a persons DNA. What you're advocating isn't fair to most people because no one wants to be told who they can and cannot procreate with.

Intelligence isn't "inherently" genetic or environmental; it is a mixture of both, probably 60% genetic and 40% environmental. Regardless, if genetics plays any role whatsoever in traits that would be harmful to the species (stupidity), they should be rooted out.

Well that's nice, you're 15 and you think you know what's best the world. Do you see the problem with that?

I certainly know more than you. How is this relevant?

That's bullshit, just because someone commits a violent offense does not mean that they are genetically inferior nor predisposed to violent behavior nor means that their children will be. Your generalizing entire groups of people here, people whom you are advocating should be subject to abstinence, visectomies, or whatever other means you think are appropriate for keeping them from procreating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics_of_aggression

Aggression lends itself to criminal tendencies and has a genetic component to it. Coupled with a low intelligence, learning disabilities, and other things, a person's genes may increase his chance of going to prison. Why pass these genes on to future generations?

Proof?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

No, just no.
    asdf
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Although you have a stance, I find it very hard to believe that you believe in it. It's not blatant or outrageous to the point where one could immediately draw the conclusion, which is why I had to point it out.
    Why? What's at all irrational about it?

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Perch420 is 15 years old? lol.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Nobody responded to this so I'll post it again.

Say you have a disease that doesn't affect you, but makes it so your children will be under excruciating pain for every second of their lives. Would it not be unethical to have children?

This is an extreme case, but what's the difference between this and Huntington's or Autism other than severity? Is it not immoral to have children who are predisposed to those diseases as well?

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Nobody responded to what?