User Tag List

First 162425262728 Last

Thread: Bin Laden dead

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    Obviously, both sides think they are in the right. But what relevance do that have on whether retribution against Osama was appropriate?
    In a case like that the wiser one of the two has to step back and to endure injustice so there's a chance for the conflict to be resolved. If both sides scream for justice for forever, it will probably end in the end for them both.

You are lucky I am happy to see Osama dead aswell for the things he did in New York, otherwise I'ld have to shoot you now and drop in the Ocean
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Ginkgo

I hope they release a sex tape.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    In a case like that the wiser one of the two has to step back and to endure injustice so there's a chance for the conflict to be resolved. If both sides scream for justice for forever, it will probably end in the end for them both.
    Good will gestures only make sense where the likelihood of reciprocation is high. Otherwise, the other side would be emboldened to demand increasingly unfair concessions.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Good will gestures only make sense where the likelihood of reciprocation is high. Otherwise, the other side would be emboldened to demand increasingly unfair concessions.
    In a situation like that you of course would never show your strategy and invite the other party to formulate your concessions. No, you'ld let believe them what they want but you'ld force them to take action, you'ld have to manipulate the situation politically in such a clever way that you dont appear to the world as the big crybaby who is hurt, but rather as someone who is able to deal with people who are even less intelligent than the rest of the world cause they hadnt had a philosophical time of enlightenment and still suffer from religion.

What I meant is a mental attitude, a way of solving a conflict. I am not saying that my solution is the only one, but every solution that tries to resolve the conflict by creating understanding would be the key
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    It's funny because Birthers are among those most likely to have wanted to see bin Laden dead. Furthermore, we look at Obama because he was the one with the authority to execute the order. If he doesn't say yes, bin Laden's still alive.
    What and who influences his decision? And what of the power of the senate? What of the soldiers? If you left Obama with no other actors, what becomes of him? A person who said, "yes."

If Osama was allowed to get away with what he did, other would be terrorists would be inspired to expect pleasant outcomes for their deeds.
    Yes. It was necessary, but that does not make it morally acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    dude i'm not even american, i don't understand how any of the processes actually work. i was just posting funny pictures. some people take things waahaaayy too seriously. but i pretty much agree, how retarded is that? obama is not responsible for killing ubl? of course he is responsible, it was his operation. obama is p cool yo. i saw his speech though he messed up like 5 times, i wanted to make it a drinking game.
    Humor begins with a perspective. Centuries ago, travelling to the moon was funny. Centuries ago, abolishing slavery was funny. etc.

Obama is *partly* responsible, but he is not the only nor is he the most dominant actor.

Obviously, both sides think they are in the right. But what relevance do that have on whether retribution against Osama was appropriate?
    The utmost.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    I hope they release a sex tape.

I don't know, this whole mystery tickles my imagination. I'm even writing down a reconstruction of what I think might have happened.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

What if they didn't get the real Osama. What if its only one of his clones?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ESFJ

I did chuckle to myself when i saw this online today: Amazing what the Americans can do when the Playstation network is down.

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    What if they didn't get the real Osama. What if its only one of his clones?
    That was the first thing to come into my mind when this story broke.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Yes. It was necessary, but that does not make it morally acceptable.
    How can something necessary be morally unacceptable?
    Go to sleep, iguana.