First 132122232425 Last

Thread: Bin Laden dead

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    It occurred to me that the body may not look like a human anymore. What only opens the question why they did not use weapons that have a lot less firepower if they knew exactly where he is ? (or something that will put everybody in 100 feet radius to sleep, or something....) Especially if it is obvious that they will need a corpse in order to destroy a legend such a Bin Laden.
    And this is where we say "for fuck sake!"

Because they didn't do exactly what was necessary to dispel the legend (or in other words, prevent a conspiracy theory) we must claim this is a part of a conspiracy theory, That's a really convenient way to go about it.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    And this is where we say "for fuck sake!"

Because they didn't do exactly what was necessary to dispel the legend (or in other words, prevent a conspiracy theory) we must claim this is a part of a conspiracy theory, That's a really convenient way to go about it.
    The only thing I am saying is that I dont see the reason why any doubts should remain in the air. And that is exactly what is going on as far as I can tell. I am not into conspiracies at all but I honestly think that the US army could have done more when it comes to this.
    If nothing this is something about what we will listen for years and there is/was no need for that.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

This guy will be a great big **cking martyr, if anything.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Banned
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    istj

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

honestly, i don't care a lot about this. i'm glad that it probably helped obama's chances for winning the next election, because i do not want a republican president. bin laden's a crafty houdini motherfucker for managing to hide for 10 years though.

also the news report about this came on like 15 minutes after my friend told me that his nickname in jail was bin laden. so it was really strange timing.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Bin Landen's death changes nothing. There was ever several years that he was too ill to make any damage and that Al-Qaida was moribund. And USA was not his main target. War on terror increase USA's public deficit, increases inflation and dependance with other countries and caused the death of thousands of people , especially civils, far more than 9/11 victims. All that shit for that "result"? I prefer to laugh.

For sure, that war will not end. You can count on Obama and the whole politician clique to find others reasons for fighting wich could justify their power and their job.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP

I don't know if that picture is an official one of his corpse, but the one that seems to be circling is a photoshop

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I already heard some co-workers in the break room today discussing how all the circumstances are suspicious and that Obama faked this to distract from how badly he's doing.

Bin Laden is dead, and this country is fucked for reasons that have nothing to do with terrorism. There's my take.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I want to say that I think this picture is probably going to be among the flag on Iwo Jima and Thích Quảng Đức lighting himself on fire.

Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    How is it up there on your moral high horse, Father? Has it not occurred to you that many Americans already have a huge problem with the amount of money spent on the "war in Afghanistan"? Has it escaped you how many of our own citizens were outraged by the behavior George W. Bush and the spending that went into the military?

Why is it that you think just because some of us may think it just and perhaps a relief that Bin Laden is dead that we're all a bunch of blood thirsty weirdos bent on vengeance?
    Because I don't, at least not to that extreme. The popularization of the concept of death, which is the current reality, is just something I disapprove of. I also disapprove on relying on a single man's death for "relief." Were and are there other actors besides Osama that caused or is currently causing these tragedies? What does his death really mean? What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    (irony)
    Hard to spot with all the these things popping out.