Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    If this thread gets over 10 pages long I may quit in shame.
    Don't be silly, JJJ, we've moved on from the royal wedding to more important things, like the sexual attractiveness of various world leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    I don't think either of them are particulary attractive. They're not ugly or anything, just kind of average.
    Surely the content of their character is more important than their appearance? But no, it is the ineffable movements of their souls that trump even their characters.

Just as I, dear insignificant other, seek to divine the ineffable movements of your soul on the other side of the world.

The movements of your soul are ineffable and insignificant to all, it would seem, bar me.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I'm going to love seeing that girl in a tiara.

She's so normal and regular now. So unadorned and plain. But seeing her in that tiara is going to transform her instantly.

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Surely the content of their character is more important than their appearance? But no, it is the ineffable movements of their souls that trump even their characters.

Just as I, dear insignificant other, seek to divine the ineffable movements of your soul on the other side of the world.

The movements of your soul are ineffable and insignificant to all, it would seem, bar me.
    I speak English and what is this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

Someone's personality can make them more or less attractive, IMO. It's more than simple appearance, it's a combination of the two things.

Phantonym

Oh, I'll watch it. I used to have a huge crush on Wills back in the good ol' days when he used to be cute. Kate seems like a nice girl, I hope they can make it and live a sane life together. This whole public wedding thing is just for taxpayers to show that they're getting their money's worth. I don't mind the over-exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Prince Charles, though, is effing gross, and always was, even when he was 25 or 30 years old.
    Hm, yeah, can't fight the Windsor genes unfortunately. But I just saw a documentary on him, he actually seems to be getting better with age or maybe I'm just influenced by getting a little glimpse inside the person instead of just observing the genes. He seems like a nice old guy doing his gardening and stuff, having the afternoon tea, nothing gross about that.

Smile It's the Queen's English.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I speak English and what is this?
    It's true, we do understand you speak a revolutionary dialect created by the great American revolutionary, Noah Webster. But we take this into account, even as we speak to you in the Queen's English.

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    William is fugly.
    What a b&t*#...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    Hm, yeah, can't fight the Windsor genes unfortunately. But I just saw a documentary on him, he actually seems to be getting better with age or maybe I'm just influenced by getting a little glimpse inside the person instead of just observing the genes. He seems like a nice old guy doing his gardening and stuff, having the afternoon tea, nothing gross about that.
    I just meant from a purely sexual standpoint. I'm sure he's a perfectly nice person, probably a nicer person than Vladimir Putin, but if someone held a gun to my head and said I had to be the concubine of either Prince Charles or Putin, and there was no third option but death, guess who I'd pick?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Instead of caring about these people tomorrow, I'm just gonna skip to the part where I never care about them ever for my whole life. See y'all when you get here in two days.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?