User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Politicians need to realize that with youtube and the internet they can't lie anymore. If a clip of the situation exists we'll find out about it.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    Politicians need to realize that with youtube and the internet they can't lie anymore. If a clip of the situation exists we'll find out about it.
    Of course they already know this....

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Of course they already know this....
    Apparently it hasn't sunk in yet.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    Apparently it hasn't sunk in yet.
    Oh I think it has. Why? Because a person savy enough to make in politics is going to not only be smart enough to figure it out, they pay people high salaries on their staff to be that smart. No politican who could be this stupid really. There must have been an intention to it, but what that intention was I don't know. But no politician could be stupid enough to tell a lie this big about such a public event. It might pump my ego to believe I am more savy than a politican but common sense tells me this just isn't so, it cannot be.

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Well its better than Hillary, who's 100% nut. And I don't think anyone is gonna find a candidate who's 100% in agreement with their beliefs. Its all about what's more important to you.
    Oh, care to justify why Hillary is 100% nuts?

Oh yeah. Have you been living under a bridge or something? Both Kellog's and
    General Mills are BIG Ron Paul supporters. And they're 100%...........grain.
    You just made that up, didn't ya? I don't see any contributions from those companies in his listings.

Not true. I'm voting for McCain because he's:

A. Not Democrat
    B. Anti-Peace

Yes, because we all know that peace is a horrible, horrible thing.

How?
    Because they aren't over 70 and set in their ways, unlike a certain Republican candidate. If their campaign has shown us anything, it is how well they can adapt when the pressure is on. Whereas McCain has an obvious temper.

Probably.....but without the party. Probably an assassination.
    Why is it every time a democrat is going to win, libertarians and republicans start talking about killing him? You guys are truly fucked up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

It's definitely bizarre that Clinton did this. I'm pretty confident that she and her staff are aware of the risk of such press. I mean... really, I just assume that all politicians have lied to me at some point, and it doesn't really bother me that much. But why lie about something that was certainly captured on video? That's just silly.

I am actually an Obama supporter, but I do believe truly that Clinton could be a fantastic president, and I have wondered if she might not really be more electable than Obama . I think it'll be hard for Clinton to overcome this one.

I just truly hope that Obama can beat John McCain. Iraq is going to be a big issue, and while I believe that John McCain is a lunatic, I suspect that the rest of the country feels less convicted of that. John McCain has been presenting himself as a man of great character for so long, and Obama seems to be a pretty upright guy. It'll be interesting to see these two "men of character" battle it out.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    It's definitely bizarre that Clinton did this. I'm pretty confident that she and her staff are aware of the risk of such press. I mean... really, I just assume that all politicians have lied to me at some point, and it doesn't really bother me that much. But why lie about something that was certainly captured on video? That's just silly.

It doesn't pass the stink test. Why the hell she would do it though, that's anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    It doesn't pass the stink test. Why the hell she would do it though, that's anyone's guess.
    It's an understandable slip up; you know she says "a million words a day" :rolli:
    (11.574 words a second)

She can put any auctioneer to shame!

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

LMAO
    SDMF

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post

LMAO
    Sexy. A black man with long blond hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post