User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 101

  1. #21
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    The sad thing is that I would still vote for her over McCain.
    I'm no fan of McCain, either. But I would vote for him in a heartbeat over Clinton.

    Makes me sad that Ron Paul isn't given the media coverage he deserves. I think if people listened to his ideas more before just labeling him as a nut, he might have got the Republican nomination.

    Instead we get the McCain Mutiny. LOL.

  2. #22
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    I'm no fan of McCain, either. But I would vote for him in a heartbeat over Clinton.

    Makes me sad that Ron Paul isn't given the media coverage he deserves. I think if people listened to his ideas more before just labeling him as a nut, he might have got the Republican nomination.

    Instead we get the McCain Mutiny. LOL.
    Ron Paul is a nut.

    Yeah, let's give all the power to the churches. That has totally worked in the past. Like during the Dark Ages.

    People are angry at Obama for standing by a racist preacher. So do we really need, Ron Paul, a known supporter of racists groups to be our president?

    The guy is a cult leader. He preaches Ayn Rand, individual rights crap and simply ignores reality. I hate those types with a passion.

    Anyways, the Republican party was smart. They realized the only way they could win was by picking the most liberal person in their party who still supported the war. The guy is a godsend for Democrats because if he does win, he will rip the Republican party in half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

  3. #23
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Ron Paul is a nut.

    Yeah, let's give all the power to the churches. That has totally worked in the past. Like during the Dark Ages.

    People are angry at Obama for standing by a racist preacher. So do we really need, Ron Paul, a known supporter of racists groups to be our president?

    The guy is a cult leader. He preaches Ayn Rand, individual rights crap and simply ignores reality. I hate those types with a passion.
    Yeah, cause passion is the biggest evil to humanity.

    I've read all of this before and 92% of it is bullshit.

    That's an interesting notion on the religion thing. Don't know if I agree with it, but I can see how one could come to that conclusion. Most of the Founder's weren't Christian in the modern sense. They had the idea of a God who made the world and then left it alone. Have you ever read the Jeffersonian Bible. Its the same as the regular Bible, except minus the miracles. Its basically only the Christian philosophy. And why am I supposed to not believe that many leftists hate Christianity?

    I sure as hell have heard you blatantly screaming your hate for them. Not to say that all do, of course. I don't believe that. My grandparents are liberal and are some of the most Christian people I know. And there was a war on Christmas for awhile. But now its mostly over I believe. I just think people got tired of the bullshit.

    In addition, I'll say that our government should not be based or have laws passed that are based on morals. I think that morality should be up to the individual. Moreover, I think that a government should be based and have laws passed that are based on ethics. I list prostitution as an example. Prostitution is for the most part illegal. Why? If a woman wants to degrade and sell her body like that, its her right. As long as she's not infringing on anybody else's rights I don't care. This doesn't mean that I would engage in her services, but if someone else wants to, that's their right as well. But the prostitution laws were based on morals, and that's why they are illegal to this day. Hopefully one day, it will be changed. But for right now, it doesn't look like its gonna happen anytime soon.

    And so what if the white supremecist's love him? If a white supremecist likes a cereal I like, does that mean I can't like it anymore?

    I did all of my research on the "Ron Paul is a nut thing" and it turned out to be false. This is not to mean that I agree with everything that he says, but even the on the things I disagree with, I can understand where he's coming from. Like the U.N. for instance. I really hate the U.N. I don't think that it functions effectively enough to make a big difference. Besides, the U.S. owns it anyway. Ron Paul is anti-U.N. because its unconstitutional. To a point, I can see why he feels that way. The problem I have with Ron Paul is his unwillingness to compromise. He just wants everything to change overnight. It has to be a gradual change.

    And as far as the illegal immigration goes....Well, I can already see that this is gonna open up a can of worms. I don't really want to do that. Suffice to say that I agree with Ron Paul's ideas of how to handle it. He's from Texas and so am I. That doesn't mean that's why I'm voting for him. But I think its because he's from here and sees what's really going on along the border, same as me. I see what's happening. I see how people are finding loopholes. I don't have a problem with people coming here at all, so long as they do it legally. The term is illegal immigrant. Key word: illegal. End of argument. Next?

    And at least Ron Paul doesn't lie like Clinton. And at least he doesn't flip back and forth like McCain. Maybe you should actually listen to what he has to say instead of letting someone else tell you. That's why he's labeled a "nut" in the first place!!!!! Because everyone listens to the media. Both Conservative and Liberal Media don't like him. That automatically makes him a winner in my book.

    I do agree with you on the Republican party. They were smart to pick McCain. And he probably will rip the Rep's apart. But no more than than how the bickering between Obama and Clinton will rip the Democrat's apart. So let's just do away with them all together.

  4. #24
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Well, so it is going to be Obama.

    Clinton has committed political suicide, for whatever reason it is not sure, but come on she isn't this dumb.

    McCain can't win. So it is going to be Obama.

  5. #25
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Well, so it is going to be Obama.

    Clinton has committed political suicide, for whatever reason it is not sure, but come on she isn't this dumb.

    McCain can't win. So it is going to be Obama.
    I'm pretty sure that it will be Obama. He has no dirt on him. And that's only because he laid low for most of his political career. He didn't do anything!!!

    That's not necessarily a good thing, but we'll see what he can do. I don't agree with him politically at all, but I'd rather have him than Clinton.

    As for myself, I'll have to vote for McCain since there isn't a better choice available. In my opinion, this has got to be the worst election I've ever seen. I don't like ANYBODY!!!!! :steam: LOL

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    The sad thing is that I would still vote for her over McCain.
    Yeah me too.

    The guy is a bit bomb happy from being a POW in Vietnam (another unjust and ridiculous war he supported). I'm sure he felt nothing when he carpet bombed civilians as a Navy Pilot in a country where 90% would have voted for Ho Chi Minh - in a free election.

    He wanted to be even more aggressive during the first gulf war and wants to stay in Iraq another 50 years. He jokes about bombing Iran when questioned about the Middle East. Shows you what kind of diplomat he's going to be at the helm of the most powerful military on earth.

    He's more liberal than the majority of other Republicans in terms of finance reform and certain civil rights issues, but he's just as much of a hawk when it comes to bombing the mud people.

    But honestly anything is better than Bush. If he wins, I won't be nearly as pissed as the two times Bush won.

  7. #27
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Yes, I feel the same way Sword. I am not excited about anyone running.

  8. #28
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Yeah, cause passion is the biggest evil to humanity.
    Well if you are Buddhist then...yeah.

    I've read all of this before and 92% of it is bullshit.
    Okay. I'll give it to ya. Ron Paul is 8% nut, and that is 8% more nut than we need as a President.

    And so what if the white supremecist's love him? If a white supremecist likes a cereal I like, does that mean I can't like it anymore?
    Wow, I didn't realize cereal was giving Ron Paul money and signing his name to cereal newsletters. Fascinating.

    I do agree with you on the Republican party. They were smart to pick McCain. And he probably will rip the Rep's apart. But no more than than how the bickering between Obama and Clinton will rip the Democrat's apart. So let's just do away with them all together.
    Once again it all comes down to Florida for the Democrats.

    Quote Originally Posted by meanlittlechimp View Post
    Yeah me too.

    The guy is a bit bomb happy from being a POW in Vietnam (another unjust and ridiculous war he supported). I'm sure he felt nothing when he carpet bombed civilians as a Navy Pilot in a country where 90% would have voted for Ho Chi Minh - in a free election.

    He wanted to be even more aggressive during the first gulf war and wants to stay in Iraq another 50 years. He jokes about bombing Iran when questioned about the Middle East. Shows you what kind of diplomat he's going to be at the helm of the most powerful military on earth.

    He's more liberal than the majority of other Republicans in terms of finance reform and certain civil rights issues, but he's just as much of a hawk when it comes to bombing the mud people.

    But honestly anything is better than Bush. If he wins, I won't be nearly as pissed as the two times Bush won.
    Exactly. The only reasons any Republicans will even vote for McCain is because he is...

    A: Republican
    B: Pro War

    That is it. It shows how low the Republican party has fallen. I don't like Hillary or Obama, but at least both of them are viable candidates. They actually have some smart policies and I really believe that Obama can bring about some change to the whole political arena.

    It will be Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

  9. #29
    ByMySword
    Guest

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Well if you are Buddhist then...yeah.
    Well, I'm not........so I don't believe it.

    Okay. I'll give it to ya. Ron Paul is 8% nut, and that is 8% more nut than we need as a President.
    Well its better than Hillary, who's 100% nut. And I don't think anyone is gonna find a candidate who's 100% in agreement with their beliefs. Its all about what's more important to you.

    Wow, I didn't realize cereal was giving Ron Paul money and signing his name to cereal newsletters. Fascinating.
    Oh yeah. Have you been living under a bridge or something? Both Kellog's and
    General Mills are BIG Ron Paul supporters. And they're 100%...........grain.

    Exactly. The only reasons any Republicans will even vote for McCain is because he is...

    A: Republican
    B: Pro War
    Not true. I'm voting for McCain because he's:

    A. Not Democrat
    B. Anti-Peace



    I don't like Hillary or Obama, but at least both of them are viable candidates.
    How?

    It will be Obama.
    Probably.....but without the party. Probably an assassination.

  10. #30
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post

    I don't like Hillary or Obama, but at least both of them are viable candidates.
    Hillary has ruined herself with such a dramatic and obvious lie. She had to have known what she was doing. She's politically savy, she isn't stupid. One wonders why she did it. But she's dead in the water now as far as seriously running for President.

Similar Threads

  1. Hillary Clinton's type
    By Economica in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 12-26-2016, 03:53 PM
  2. Hillary Clinton, TJ?
    By Franz in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:36 AM
  3. Hillary Clinton supposedly identifying as INTJ
    By Franz in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 03:10 PM
  4. SNL skit of Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton
    By ygolo in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 02:00 PM
  5. "God Bless You Heather" says Hillary Clinton
    By LostInNerSpace in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO