User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Come on guys, why would someone with 35 years of expirience lie about something like sniper fire?
    Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
    'Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.' -- Roman Soldier translated by Dream, "The Wake"

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by JuilinThiefTaker View Post
    Come on guys, why would someone with 35 years of expirience lie about something like sniper fire?
    Uhh to make her look like a bad ass that's willing to go into hostile territory if she has to. Maybe she would but she didn't and she apparently wanted people to think she did. Or maybe just for the sake of having something at all interesting to say.

Glad she got owned.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Wow, that's bad...
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    Uhh to make her look like a bad ass that's willing to go into hostile territory if she has to. Maybe she would but she didn't and she apparently wanted people to think she did. Or maybe just for the sake of having something at all interesting to say.

Glad she got owned.
    Guess I forgot to mark my post for sarcasm.
    Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
    'Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.' -- Roman Soldier translated by Dream, "The Wake"

MBTI
    GONE

I heard this story on the radio. It wasn't CBS who exposed her, it was an errant cameraman from BBC. And Clinton's press secretary said she meant to say "snipers in the hills around us"
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Lying bitch, god I hope she doesn't beat Obama. I always disliked her even before her presidential bid; but didn't exactly know why. Her negative attack campaigns reinforced this hunch, and now I know I was right.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by meanlittlechimp View Post
    Lying bitch, god I hope she doesn't beat Obama. I always disliked her even before her presidential bid; but didn't exactly know why exactly. Her negative attack campaigns reinforced this hunch, and now I know I was right.
    Go easy on her. Anyone could have mistaken that little girl in the video for a sniper.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    And Clinton's press secretary said she meant to say "snipers in the hills around us"
    And I could have bought that but what I want to know is how does that explain her other bit when she said, "instead of greeting people, we ran with our heads down to our vehicles."

Have you guys seen the actual video of what happened? Hillary and Chelsey get off the plane casually with big smiles, waving and they do in fact go and shake people's hands, greeting them.

Trying to change the story saying "what I/she meant is..." is more harming than good IMO. If I were her I'd just keep my mouth shut. This might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Hillary is pretty much out already but this will do her in (hopefully). God knows she's beating herself up for even mentioning the incident at all. Maybe she'll learn a lesson out of it....

MBTI
    OMNi

The sad thing is that I would still vote for her over McCain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.