User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I say people who think differently from me are threats to society. The way I think is a safe one.. people with views very extreme to my own are definitely degenerates. There is no convincing them, ya know. Just read through any thread on a forum, you'll find a slew of discussions where people simply refuse to change their way of thinking. Since it isn't like mine, and that evidence is enough proof for me that they'll never change, why not chop the snake's head off and be done with it?

If people thought like me, the world would be a much safer place. Infact, the world is SO unsafe because of how MANY people don't think like myself, that there are whole books on crimes that I would never even think of on my own. As soon as we kill everyone that thinks differently from me, those books could be burned, and then things like that would never exist again.

Oh, btw. In this scenario, you don't think like me at all. You're obviously a danger to society, with all your talk about wanton killing sprees and such. Also, love the way you change the law to tailor it for yourself.. "I won't be a denegrate as soon as the legalize drugs, you see, so I am an exception." Also, alcohol is currently a legal drug.. but people who use it are to be killed? Don't worry, I won't pretend that you'll see things the way I do. Afterall, in this scenario, there is no rehab for you available. You obviously cannot change your mind about anything.
    because a snakes body's still continues to move even a few minutes after you have decapitated.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Shit, you're right.. Maybe i'll need skynet to help me with this assignment.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    because a snakes body's still continues to move even a few minutes after you have decapitated.
    Make sure you use Windex to clean the blade.

MBTI
    yupp

of course always clean the blade with windex, so it's clean, streak free, and shiney. Everyone knows that.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Religion says aswell that a crime shouldnt be punished by another crime.

I think thats a pretty wise thing to see things and a very rational.
    The 2 biggest religions advocate "an eye for an eye" type justice.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    The 2 biggest religions advocate "an eye for an eye" type justice.
    I don't have a problem with "eye for an eye" justice for some things... but it becomes iffy when the death penalty comes to play. My reason being is a bit different, though.... I have two reasons actually.

1. There's always the possibility (I realize it's low, but still) of an innocent person being sentenced to death. Ever watch The Green Mile?

2. Death is a release to some people. Everyone's views of an afterlife or lack thereof are different. We can never know for sure what will happen, though. I say give them a bit of suffering here on this earth for a little while.

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    I was reading the thread about the McDonald's fight that caused a woman to go into a seizure.

I don't understand why the people responsible are still alive. Their very existence is a drain on society. Since they did this, they cannot be trusted to not do it again. Rehabilitation will not work, and living behind bars for the rest of their lives will require taxpayer support. Why should a society support someone who is a danger to that same society? This is ludicrous. I say, without any "revenge" type of mentality, quitely and discretely execute them and be done with it. I don't see any moral or ethical problems with this.
    The fight didn't cause the seizure. Polis was already epileptic to begin with. People who commit battery can be rehabilitated. Anger management can help. Sometimes, depending on what it is, the death penalty can apply. It doesn't in this case. Chrissy Lee Polis played a part in the fight - though I notice many people seem to ignore that very important aspect of the issue.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

The death penalty. Odd. I was obsessed with ted bundy lately, researching and watching his movies. The death penalty does not exist for petty crimes or any crime that is not murder related.
    I sometimes think that it should be ok to execute people who rape little girls/boys. Those sex offenders who are pedophiles because I've heard that so many times, they always do the same thing, even if they claim to be better. I guess I have this mindset because my sister was raped at the age of 3, by a 19 year old. I've had a close to hateful feeling for them for a long time.

I think that drunk drivers who continue to do so should be put in a special area, a community for drunks with huge bars surrounding, no way out. If they want to be reckless in a car, let them do so around people like them in the community. That way, if you wish for them to die, they can kill each other. My ideas are silly though, I don't deny that.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You've had a feeling close to hateful for the 19 year old who raped your three year old sister? I'd be way past hate and close to murderous.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    I do not understand people. If you consider the big deal about the death penalty on a global scale, the finger pointing about countries that still use the death penalty as being non-humanitarian, whereby people are starving to death on the streets by the bucketload in every single country on a daily basis, where the fuck are your priorities?
    +11111100000000