Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I would be for the death penality except, if you get it wrong.....yeah
    that doesn't mean I'm opposed to killing people at all.
    - if I stumbled upon a pedophile raping a 10 year old girl, I would kill him
    - if someone broke into my house, I would kill him
    - if a gang of thugz tried to mug me, I would kill them all if I could do so without legal repracutions
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post

You either need to rephrase/rethink your words/opinions more carefully, or you're a troll. People need only be killed when they are an extreme danger to other people, not simply because they are a slight burden. Hell by that logic the lazy and those dependent on the community should be killed to; do you agree with that Perch?

And no, people who drive drunk should not be executed because people like you are too lazy and uncreative to come up with better punishments. This actually reminds me of a true story I read once about a guy who after he got his third DUI was sentenced to prison; he was aside from his drunkeness problem a completely normal and meek guy. That was bad for him because in prison he was a scrawny and effeminent guy surrounded by stronger sociopathic men; he was raped repeatedly as well as beaten up on a constant basis. It enraged me to see a guy who had never willingly commit an evil act in his life be subject to such inhumane treatment. It's evidence of everything wrong with prison; the weaker and less criminals are beaten, raped, and scared into obeying the law, while all the viloent rapists and murderers run amok and commit atrocities to others; that is not how prison should be run.
    no, that doesn't make him a troll. he's merely expressing an unpopular opinion
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Yeah, this thread reeks of something foul. But anyway, for discussion purposes, I'm for the death penalty, but, only in cases where the individual in question is so evil that they deserve to die. The girls from that McDonalds Transexual beating? Yeah I honestly think they should get the death penalty, but I also must remember those are my emotions speaking; emotioanlly I want those two women to pay for the evil they committed. Now maybe the death penalty isn't the best option, maybe they can be rehabilitated, although not through traditional means. I for one think that the current prison system is awful and needs to be fixed in many different areas; like brainwashing facilities reserved for the most violent and evil of society. Thus brainwashing these violent girls until they're harmless and kind sheep would probably be better than forcing them to adapt to a violent lifestyle for X years then throwing them to the streets (which if anything only fosters more violence and hatred).

You either need to rephrase/rethink your words/opinions more carefully, or you're a troll. People need only be killed when they are an extreme danger to other people, not simply because they are a slight burden. Hell by that logic the lazy and those dependent on the community should be killed to; do you agree with that Perch?

And no, people who drive drunk should not be executed because people like you are too lazy and uncreative to come up with better punishments. This actually reminds me of a true story I read once about a guy who after he got his third DUI was sentenced to prison; he was aside from his drunkeness problem a completely normal and meek guy. That was bad for him because in prison he was a scrawny and effeminent guy surrounded by stronger sociopathic men; he was raped repeatedly as well as beaten up on a constant basis. It enraged me to see a guy who had never willingly commit an evil act in his life be subject to such inhumane treatment. It's evidence of everything wrong with prison; the weaker and less criminals are beaten, raped, and scared into obeying the law, while all the viloent rapists and murderers run amok and commit atrocities to others; that is not how prison should be run.
    Punishment is stupid and doesn't work. Prison is a waste of time and money as well. Do you really think those people that raped that guy could be rehabilitated? Of course not. They're degenerates.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

There are plenty of people who grow up in less than ideal situations but still manage to be decent human beings.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Elfboy
    I would be for the death penality except, if you get it wrong.....yeah
    that doesn't mean I'm opposed to killing people at all.
    - if I stumbled upon a pedophile raping a 10 year old girl, I would kill him
    - if someone broke into my house, I would kill him
    - if a gang of thugz tried to mug me, I would kill them all if I could do so without legal repracutions
    Agreed. Actually, legally speaking, I think it's within your rights to murder people for all these reasons, or at the very least, these are murders that a judge would probably deem permissable.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

No, a judge would not deem those murders permissible. Please make to research the things you're saying before saying them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    There are plenty of people who grow up in less than ideal situations but still manage to be decent human beings.
    I agree with this. crime is a choice
    that being said, I think most people do start out good (after all, how many evil children do you know?) and that most can be rehabilitated. I also don't agree with your other point, punishment has been scientifically shown to be VERY effective if administered correctly.
    PS: you should watch death note, you'd like the main character a lot
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Agreed. Actually, legally speaking, I think it's within your rights to murder people for all these reasons, or at the very least, these are murders that a judge would probably deem permissable.
    I wish lol. I would have killed a lot of people by now if that were true
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Elfboy
    no, that doesn't make him a troll. he's merely expressing an unpopular opinion
    True, it's possible that he has the immature mentality that any typical 15 old would have.

Originally posted by Perch420
    Punishment is stupid and doesn't work. Prison is a waste of time and money as well. Do you really think those people that raped that guy could be rehabilitated? Of course not. They're degenerates.
    I wouldn't say that punishment doesn't work all the time, it can be an effective means of deterrence and making people obey the law; if they follow a mentality of pain=bad and pleasure=good then by all accounts punishment by means of prison is a good way of getting them to obey by manipulating their methods of thinking. Problem is that doesn't work for everyone, as some people commit crimes out of passion, or some just do evil things when they want to do so.

As for the thugs who raped that one guy? I actually think they should be executed. But that alone does not negate the need for prison or some social institution for dealing with the dangerous and violent people of society.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Perch420
    No, a judge would not deem those murders permissible. Please make to research the things you're saying before saying them.
    I said probably, it would depend on the circumstances of the situation, but I can't imagine a judge imprisoning someone for defending themsleves from a home intruder or gang member.