MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Really? That's surprising.
    Yeah. You know what it is? I've talked to other women there... and apparently if they're afraid the seats are dirty, they'll squat instead of sit on the seats (despite all the seat covers hanging on the walls, to use for that sort of thing) and thus piss all over the seats, ENSURING they're dirty.

It honestly annoys the crap out of me. I expect more from that sort of employee base.

This is interesting: One official study found that men's rooms might seem to have more trash (paper towels, etc.), but women's rooms have the higher levels of bad bacteria.

http://articles.cnn.com/1997-05-06/h...m?_s=PM:HEALTH

We're told to never ever put our purses on the floor either. There's even a cool little portable hook device you can buy if your door doesn't have one (wherever you're at), to hang your purse on.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yeah. You know what it is? I've talked to other women there... and apparently if they're afraid the seats are dirty, they'll squat instead of sit on the seats (despite all the seat covers hanging on the walls, to use for that sort of thing) and thus piss all over the seats, ENSURING they're dirty.

It honestly annoys the crap out of me. I expect more from that sort of employee base.

This is interesting: One official study found that men's rooms might seem to have more trash (paper towels, etc.), but women's rooms have the higher levels of bad bacteria.

We're told to never ever put our purses on the floor either. There's even a cool little portable hook device you can buy if your door doesn't have one (wherever you're at), to hang your purse on.
    Ugh, I hate squatters. Put some damn toilet paper on the seat so I don't have to wipe your pee off when I come in after you. I have never understood women who do that and then don't check to see if they've left anything behind.
    Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Ugh, I hate squatters. Put some damn toilet paper on the seat so I don't have to wipe your pee off when I come in after you. I have never understood women who do that and then don't check to see if they've left anything behind.
    Hey, at least women have a reason... I would suppose the men actually knew how to aim!!!!!!!!!! I mean... geez, even if it wasn't a stall... some of these people still piss on the floor. Some don't even wash their hands... makes me wonder if I just dirtied my hands with the person's piss even though I washed mines.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Takeru View Post
    Hey, at least women have a reason... I would suppose the men actually knew how to aim!!!!!!!!!! I mean... geez, even if it wasn't a stall... some of these people still piss on the floor. Some don't even wash their hands... makes me wonder if I just dirtied my hands with the person's piss even though I washed mines.
    Well, that is definitely an issue with men's room -- lousy aim.

I would say from when I've been using bathooms or (if I'm in a stall at the time) listening for the sound of the water and seeing people pass by my stall door (so I can mentally sync it up), probably 35% of men don't wash their hands, vs about 10% of the women.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well, that is definitely an issue with men's room -- lousy aim.

I would say from when I've been using bathooms or (if I'm in a stall at the time) listening for the sound of the water and seeing people pass by my stall door (so I can mentally sync it up), probably 35% of men don't wash their hands, vs about 10% of the women.
    that number is little more then half and its disgusting. one guy told me that cause he can pee hands free that there is no need to wash his hands.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

seems like low-cultured and intolerant people flipping shit and becoming violent when there are other ways to solve a problem. Probably raised with violence and idiotic relatives and friends.

MBTI
    INTP

Wow...that's very surprising.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    seems like low-cultured and intolerant people flipping shit and becoming violent when there are other ways to solve a problem. Probably raised with violence and idiotic relatives and friends.
    I blame Jersey Shore.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

ugh, i can't watch it, things like this utterly disgust me. Fucking ignorant morons. I'm rarely this harsh, i give a lot of leeway with people making mistakes but discrimination is a very serious issue for me. I'll add those lot to my 5 people i want to hit.
    I believe they could be educated but in the meantime...
    If i was there i would have intervened, no fucking way i would stand by and watch someone getting beaten as a hate crime, it also sickens me that people do not do more...goes along with my "people giving a shit" theory.
    But, you'd not find me in any Mc yucks...
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ESFJ

I could only stomach about 30 seconds of the video. It's distressing.

If i were in a public bathroom and a transgender came in, why would i care as i close the door and get on with it. Noone can see anything.

If i were present, i'd of helped the individual off the floor and if any of them even considered to get close to us, due to personal space being violated, i'd of stepped up to the plate.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe