User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Cops.....

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Exclamation Cops.....

Do you hate them or do you respect them? I know I know, cops vary individually. But do you find them incompetent, do you believe they're worthy of special respect, do you get paranoid and fear them, or do wish you could slash their car tires.

I personally don't trust them. If alone somewhere, they could easily harrass/tase you and/or arrest you for the fun of it or if you look at them wrong ("arrested for verbally threatening an officer")....can't prove you didn't, so you're screwed.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    INTP

Statistically, a cop is more likely to shoot/electrocute you than a person who isn't a cop is. One should be wary. To not be more wary around cops would just be naive and silly.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

In general, I'm instinctively wary concerning the police, or any individual who has so much power over me. Now I know from a rational perspective, that police do vary from individual to individual and that there are many noble and kind police who do much to help the community yet are never given any recognition while bad cops are demonized in the news and media, but I still feel a little uneasy around them for some reason.

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Statistically, a cop is more likely to shoot/electrocute you than a person who isn't a cop is. One should be wary. To not be more wary around cops would just be naive and silly.
    I don't know be careful with that. I rather look Naive then wary. Cops spoke way to easy. Why do you think their such dicks. You ever see that Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder movie. Where their in that rodeo prison. Remember when then first walked in to the prison and Richard told Gene. You better walk tough or these guys will kill you jack. Remember how scared they were. Now give them guns and tell em to shoot to kill if they feel that their life is threatened. They would have killed wary. But whatever I get it their dicks but I won't be no damn cop. So let them do it. I don't want to die a hero. That's what so great about america. There are so many heroes around here that I will never have to be one. If you don't believe me. The next time something happens in front of you wait a couple more seconds before you react. I guarantee you there will be guys jumping over bushes, jumping out of cars. Someone will tear his shirt up. People with their cell phones what the recording the whole thing. Some guy from an office across the street will be running across the parking lot with the first aid kit. It's great you won't have to do shit. Don't get me wrong help if no one else does. Just wait a couple seconds before you react. You know in case there's a hero around. I mean hes probly been waiting his whole life or something like that. I dont wanna still his shine. And I don't give a shit about being a hero. I'd be the worst hero ever. The news reporter would be like "then what happened." And I'd be like "then that asshole bleed all over my new sweater."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

there have to be some good cops out there, but i've never met one. every experience i've had with the cops has been negative, they've never helped me when i needed it but will waste their time fucking people over when they can. i've just heard way too many horror stories. i don't like them, don't respect them, and wouldn't go to them for help if i had a better option.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I don't like them when they come messing with me to pull me over.

Other than that, I respect them.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-

in b4 Beat
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8

Sniffles

Generally speaking, I dont have problems with cops. I notice many people like to complain about them without necessarily understanding what it's like to be one up close.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    INFj

My dad was a police officer for 12 years, and many of his friends were also retired officers, so I've never really been afraid of them.

I've always been surprised by the amount of officers with moustaches.