Of course I'm joking about the N/S thing, but my money's on someone concluding it's type related.
seems more like an FP thing. considered it a few times in junior high
ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
Motivation: Dark Worker
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
MTG Color: black/red
Male Archtype: King/Lover
"You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
"I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire
I remember first seeing him a few years ago on TV. IMO, people who like to go through these extreme modifications are a little... off... but whatever makes 'em happy I guess.
Originally Posted by Cat Man's body modifications include
- extensive tattooing, including facial tattooing
- hairline modification
- facial transdermal implants to allow the wearing of whiskers
- facial subdermal implants to change the shape of the brow, forehead and the bridge of the nose (a planned future implant on the top of his head for mounting tiger-like ears)
- filing and capping of his teeth to have a more feline appearance
- wearing green contact lenses with slit irises
- having his ears surgically pointed and the earlobes elongated
- silicone injection in the lips, cheeks, chin and other parts of his face
- bifurcated upper lip
OMG. I can't help but think it's cute. It's not the worst thing you could do to yourself. I would consider this, except I want to be taken seriously...that and the fact I look more hobbit than elven. There are much worse things you could do to your self. Vampire teeth for reelz for instance. It's not that different from getting a piercing in the cartilage.
Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.