User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    No. I'm Heinrich I...resurrected courtesy of that other goofy looking guy with the blond 'stache -- I believe he shares my name, yes?
    You a clone of Heiny?

http://www.gijoecanada.com/images/in...t_himmler2.JPG

Beautiful.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Get your hand off my Heiny, or I'll launch it to Uranus!

Oh, and yes, this is the Fuehrer resurrected:

Now, what the hell were we talking about?

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Wow, shave that mustache and he would look genuinely emo.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

His primary head does seem a little small in proportion to the rest of his body.

Haven't seen his secondary head, which is covered up -- although as I understand, that other head had only one eye...if you know what I mean.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    In my oponion this is another case of how parents fill they have the right to push upon their children a specific order of values and prinicipals. To many parents now of these days are scared that their children are going to grow up to be exactly what they hate. So they force feed them values and belief system not of their own. Instead of trying to gradually mold a care for a child.

These where just two stupid vegans (i also think vegans are stupid in general, what dumb lifestyle) who thought that it was so wrong to use the natural life giveing resources of our planet to the point that they were willing to force their child in their foot steps.
    ha...ha...ha.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

I can't believe this thread has gone 12 pages without anyone pointing out the startling similarities between this case and the frequent death of children due to lack of medical attention caused by parents who are Christian Scientists.

I'm fascinated by the near universal condemnation of these particular parents, when Christian Scientist parents who allowed a child to die of a common malady would at least have some supporters based on freedom of religion. Both vegans and Christian Scientists espouse beliefs and lifestyles that are at odds with the natural relationship of humans with their environment. Vegans ignore that we are omnivores, and Christian Scientists ignore nature's providence in the form of medicines. Both support their orthodoxy at the expense of their children, who have neither the mental maturity or the physical ability to willingly adopt their parents' creed.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why one or the other is more noble or should be afforded more understanding? Is there a difference?