User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Takeru View Post
    Yes, it IS true. Which is why I think I am fortunate enough to live in California. Then again most of the professors have told me that, if I was ever thinking of traveling, don't bring the U.S. flag. Either bring a Canadian flag, or maybe the flag of California (or in my case... not bringing any at all.) Lie and say that you aren't from America, or just say that you are from California or maybe Hawaii (might add New York in there?) as the outside perception of these states aren't as bad as some others.
    The popularity has increased since Obama was elected.

MBTI
    INTP

I would never hide where I am from. Bigots will be bigots, and it is good to know how others really feel about you. Ideally, I would save them all from their ignorance, but I can only do so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    I would never hide where I am from. Bigots will be bigots, and it is good to know how others really feel about you. Ideally, I would save them all from their ignorance, but I can only do so much.
    Not that I am hiding. It is more like why do I need to bring a flag of America to where I am traveling to in the first place? My mind would be more towards the country I am heading to, not the U.S..

Though if I were to be asked, I would gladly tell people I am from California. I would gladly show pictures of the city I live in too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    The popularity has increased since Obama was elected.
    There is only so much one public figure can do :\

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Takeru View Post
    Not that I am hiding. It is more like why do I need to bring a flag of America to where I am traveling to in the first place? My mind would be more towards the country I am heading to, not the U.S..

Though if I were to be asked, I would gladly tell people I am from California. I would gladly show pictures of the city I live in too.
    Yeah, but I've also been told to lie and claim Canadian descent, or something equally petty while traveling abroad. I don't even think I own an American flag. If I do, I am unaware of it. We're definitely on the same page though.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

"When flowers will be begot within flowers, and fruits within fruits, then will the Yuga come to an end. And the clouds will pour rain unseasonably when the end of the Yuga approaches."
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

MBTI
    IsFJ

I... I have no words.

Well, OK, I do, but, well... they're not nice words.

I believe this is the best one: "those damn krauts deserve to be hit by a earthquake tsunami for nuking pearl harbor."

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Recent news reports now say that the death toll is near 10,000, and the reactor problem is getting worse. I can only hope that those reactors don't go completely, god knows how much more damage would occur is radiation starts leaking everwhere. I hope Japan gets all the help it can get.

And those people on the facebook denouncing these events as karma for peral harbor, fuck them, there should be laws against attitudes like that, like imprisonment style punishments.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I believe this is the best one: "those damn krauts deserve to be hit by a earthquake tsunami for nuking pearl harbor."
    That would be funny if it wasn't so not funny...
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Banned

I really hope that the reactor goes tjernobyl and the fallout gets carried over to the US, for the simple reason to see a new facebook print like the one Nicodemus posted. But this one featuring those people choking on their tounges as well as radiation sickness.