User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connect the dots yourself; and spare me the ignorance.

Less inductive and more deductive reasoning is needed.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    judging by the amount of ignorant people in their own worlds disconnected to the realities of this earth, i doubt there is much hope for humanity.

The current global financial system is entirely based on debt. If the total amount of debt does not continually expand, the system will crash. If somehow a way was found to keep this system going perpetually (which is impossible), the size of global debt would keep on increasing infinitely.

I'm awake and drinking my coffee now. So, can you explain how the current global financial system works in your own words, including detailed theory and with links to valid sources? After you've done this exercise, can you then explain without once again plagarising, what viable alternatives exist, including detailed theory and with links to valid sources?

Most conspiracy theorists use a lot of catch phrases they've heard thrown around but don't understand the real meat and systems that the conspiracy theories are criticising. So, prove me wrong that you're not just another vapid conspiracy theorist. Let's talk in grounded economic theories using real economics terms about why you believe what you believe and your best educated guess of what might be viable alternatives. And if we really want to have some fun once you've proven your solid understanding of economics, we can discuss in theory, how we can move from the existing financial system to one of the grounded viables!

p.s. Don't just link youtube videos of mainstream economists to explain anything. I'm interested in your knowledge and how you've arrived at the conclusion that everyone needs to "Wake the Fuck Up".

Is this some sort of stunt?

If you consider this point seriously:

-Ever wonder why they use buzz words and words with more emotional meaning than logical meaning are words of focus in political speeches and campaigns?
    It appears to invalidate the rest of the post altogether, it becomes less coherent and more emotionally charged as the post goes on and later posts descend not just to flaming but swearing.

I wont engage with the conspiracy theory about bankers, the money system and references to the number 666 (if its a reference to scriptures it was code for nero and describes past events not present or future ones) but I fail to see how attacking democracy and political differences or diversity is linked to innovation, these things seem vital to innovation and not in opposition to it.

6 sx
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    -Ever think of how the market is run specifically while looking at the bigger picture?

-Ever wonder why H.R. 666 coincidently has the numbers of 666 and coincidently represent hell on earth if these measures would need to be taken. also wonder why http://www.evangelic...g/markbeast.htm ?..... a staged revolution?*

-Ever wonder why they use buzz words and words with more emotional meaning than logical meaning are words of focus in political speeches and campaigns?

-Ever wonder why we seem to value democracy, which in itself has potential innovation until infinity, but we set rules in stone that don't allow the ambiguity to be discovered, and change/innovation will never happen in a society that is split between conservative and liberal or whatever. We need to be on the same side, we're the same fucking country.

-ever wonder why politics don't inquire questions of why, and just stick to superficial bullshit question that matter, but don't lead for the viewer to have inquiring thought, rather thoughts related to the who where and whatnot.

Ever wonder why harper changed the name of the parliament to, "Harper's Government"
    Ever wonder why this

Ever wonder why the Georgia guidstones?

Ever wonder why nobody says anything about it?

The beggining of our self destruction started in 1913

When the Federal Reserve was inaugurated in 1913, a London banker acknowledged that it is a scam.

The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class… The great body of the people, mentally incapable of comprehending, will bear its burden without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical (contrary) to their interests.”
    Freedom From Fascism and End Game right?

They are awesome.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts