User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    So when will those FEMA death camps and New World Order crap take effect? He's been spouting NWO theories for years.... so what's taking this worldwide police state so long?

Or has it already happened and we just don't know it?! lol
    Its almost there. Now countries can'T do shit without the UN, the WHO and all this world organizations telling them "how" to do their things.

Now facebook want your name and surname on every comments you make, and in France, they just learned that the french governement had access to every comments we made on the web, everything we buy, passwords etc...

Jones may be an alertist, and making money out of it, but his informations are precious and all true.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    Its almost there.
    He literally says that every year.

"Any minute now, guys, I promise!! Just buy the emergency seeds!"

Year after year. And it never comes, and all he does is make money off of fear in the meantime.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

He literally says that every year.

"Any minute now, guys, I promise!! Just buy the emergency seeds!"

Year after year. And it never comes, and all he does is make money off of fear in the meantime.
    He's in advance of his time, and honestly I don't think democracy is gonna last very long in western countries too.

I dont know if its gonna be a "new world order" but it's gonna be very authoritarian.

They want to apply the chinese model, which is the best type of government for business people, politics, and the country, but not necessarily the best for its "people". Since the end of the traditional "viril" model in the West, we lack what most other countries in the world have, "a direction".

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    He's in advance of his time, and honestly I don't think democracy is gonna last very long in western countries too.
    Honestly? What's "not very long" to you?

If you listened to Alex Jones back in 2004 and earlier (I've been semi-following his rhetoric for years) .... according to him, by now , in 2011, we should already be in a total NWO and literal slaves in a worldwide police state. But that didn't happen.

So in 2004, he said by 2005 the NWO will take over and democracy will crumble in the West. It didn't.

Then in 2005, he said by 2006 the NWO will take over and democracy will crumble in the West. It didn't.
    Then in 2006, he said by 2007 the NWO will take over and democracy will crumble in the West. It didn't.
    Then in 2007, he said by 2008 the NWO will take over and democracy will crumble in the West. It didn't.
    Then in 2008, he said by 2009 the NWO will take over and democracy will crumble in the West. It didn't.
    etc.

See the pattern? He gets his listeners to believe it will always just be one more year, and "not very long" and that the (perpetual) brink of destruction is just around the corner. But it's not.

MBTI
    INTP

If you listened to Alex Jones back in 2004 and earlier (I've been semi-following his rhetoric for years) .... according to him, by now , in 2011, we should already be in a total NWO and literal slaves in a worldwide police state. But that didn't happen.

So in 2004, he said by 2005 the NWO will take over and democracy will crumble in the West. It didn't.

Then in 2005, he said by 2006 the NWO will take over and democracy will crumble in the West. It didn't.
    Then in 2006, he said by 2007 the NWO will take over and democracy will crumble in the West. It didn't.
    Then in 2007, he said by 2008 the NWO will take over and democracy will crumble in the West. It didn't.
    Then in 2008, he said by 2009 the NWO will take over and democracy will crumble in the West. It didn't.
    etc.

See the pattern? He gets his listeners to believe it will always just be one more year, and "not very long" and that the (perpetual) brink of destruction is just around the corner.
    Just sit back and enjoy the show. These men are for laughing at, not believing. People take his shit too seriously when they should be chuckling and encouraging quality demagoguery. Every society needs it's jesters.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Just sit back and enjoy the show. These men are for laughing at, not believing. People take his shit too seriously when they should be chuckling and encouraging quality demagoguery. Every society needs it's jesters.
    lol, why do you think I said I semi-follow his crap?! It's hilarious and you can see how people will believe anything.

I also drop by wnd.com every now and then for laughs. They were behind most of the "Obama is a Kenyan" promotion. Their front page always has at least 10 or so "Birther" stories last time I checked.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

etc.

See the pattern? He gets his listeners to believe it will always just be one more year, and "not very long" and that the (perpetual) brink of destruction is just around the corner. But it's not.
    Thats true, but maybe it will happen, who knows. After all the news he's seeing everyday, it'S not hard to become a little paranoid.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I saw some Alex Jones talk in the thread, just gotta put this out there....

Alex Jones is a nut, and there's never a conspiracy theory he doesn't like. He probably doesn't even believe half the stuff he says... he just wants to scare the shit out of you so you buy his "Emergency seeds" and Goldline gold, and survival kits. Same with Beck, who pretty much copies Alex Jones and is a watered down version, and also pushes gold and survival food and seeds to make money.

Every year he says the sky is falling, and every year, we're still here. It's the boy who cried conspiracy. Becks ratings are also down, because the sky hasn't fallen, and he has to up himself each weak with the nuttiness to outdo his last week.
    I see a lot rhetoric myself, in this post.. A lot of hot air and not much to back it up. I agree Alex Jones is a boorish oaf , but that has nothing to do with whether he is right or wrong. Which you haven't proven either way.
    I actually imagined you on a soap box with a megaphone.
    He offers his opinion, you offer yours , and look and sound just like him doing it.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    So, you are essentially complaining that the American electoral system seems to encourage moderation and consensus?
    In a really dysfunctional way.

I'd rather have a system centered on balanced counter-points than one centered by having relatively indistinct choices.

On this matter, the end result is much the same as in proportional systems, where (largely unpredictable) post-election alliances form minimum winning coalitions with relatively moderate programs that fail to satisfy informed partisans.
    It's still more politically dynamic. This is in part because campaigners are more at the behest of informed partisans than uninformed centrists, even if things have to be muddled with a conflicting coalition. Furthermore, a coalition of various strong differentiated parties is much more capable of changing than one vague majority party against one vague minority party.
    You again have two different kinds of compromise.

But there's more trouble than that. The whole thing is also a problem because it arbitrarily results in various people getting more or less influence than they should, often by random circumstance. Between being the most populated state and one that is rarely deemed a swing-state, Californians are massively under-represented in our system (the people of New Hampshire are vastly over-represented). A particularly curious scenario given the comparative importance of the two states. Voters and campaigners alike are inclined to believe that very few votes in very few states matter.

Also, given that in proportional systems the informed partisan is more influential, the informed part means you're just going to get more competent and honest candidates. Reliance on these people rather than the centrists also reduces single-issue voting, because the election is no longer swayed by moderates who aren't sure of anything except that they are mad about high oil prices and want someone to pay the price for it.

I personally see a lot of differences between the two current political coalitions (i.e. the Republicans and Democrats), and apparently so do a lot of other people, if the Tea Parties and union protesters are anything to go by.
    I see enough difference to almost always vote for Democrats. However, the difference to me is usually one of the passably tolerable vs the absolutely horrible. I don't think the Democrats are different enough with Republicans for me to really like them, it's more like I resort to them. The difference is important enough to regard, but at the same time I still shudder out how similar the two parties sound. But when you only have two choices, picking is easy, because there can only be one lesser evil, even if it's not much less.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I see a lot rhetoric myself, in this post.. A lot of hot air and not much to back it up. I agree Alex Jones is a boorish oaf , but that has nothing to do with whether he is right or wrong. Which you haven't proven either way.
    I'm not hear to write an essay on Why Alex Jones Is Wrong for everyone. You can visit his sites for yourself.

Though I did mention his FEMA death camp theory, which has been thoroughly debunked for years. Glenn Beck initially bought into the conspiracy theory that FEMA is making death camps for US citizens, but eventually, it was even too crazy for Glenn Beck and he denounced it, lol.

Then Alex Jones went after Glenn Beck and kinda "disowned" him after that, basically because he's not nutty enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I actually imagined you on a soap box with a megaphone.
    He offers his opinion, you offer yours , and look and sound just like him doing it.
    Ohh burrnnn lol... Arc is getting personal now. The Politics subforum probably isn't for you, to be honest, you have to remain more detached in arguments here, or they get personal and lame real fast. These are controversial topics here.