User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am what you get. A feminized ideology mixed with a healthy dose of testosterone.
    Then I always hear things "we don't know what to do with him"

Not only am I a bitch, but I am a compartmentalized and physically powerful one.
    It's probably not a good mix. meh.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    - Becoming a female physically : metrosexual trend
    - Feeling like a female : "being in touch with our feminine side", converting male sexuality (sex with some love) to female sexuality (love with some sex)
    - Thinking like a female : this natural "mother" attitude : forgiving, compassionate etc...
    Interesting, could you go more in depth with it possibly? like a more detailed behavioral analysis, from your own point of view of course, like specific behaviors you consider to be a result of these things, and the motivations you believe are behind them in the individual.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

And Fdesouche (yes it means "real" french)
    No, it means "White Ethnic French". Being "de souche" means you have long ancient roots within a specific region, that you can trace your ancestors for centuries there. Don't try to lead off our English-speaking friends.

Frankly, pretending that you're "black" when you quote a white supremacist site.. is somewhat puzzling, rather disconcerting.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I am what you get. A feminized ideology mixed with a healthy dose of testosterone.
    Then I always hear things "we don't know what to do with him"

Not only am I a bitch, but I am a compartmentalized and physically powerful one.
    It's probably not a good mix. meh.
    You're a dude or a girl ?

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    No, it means "White Ethnic French". Being "de souche" means you have long ancient roots within a specific region, that you can trace your ancestors for centuries there. Don't try to lead off our English-speaking friends.

Frankly, pretending that you're "black" when you quote a white supremacist site.. is somewhat puzzling, rather disconcerting.
    Pretending to be black? How have you determined this?

In Quebec they call it "Pure Laine" .. why don't you tell the good English folk, what that means?
    The same Quebec that you were defending just a few weeks ago.
    You sure change your tune pretty quickly my friend.
    Just saying.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am a dude, scary eh??

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Oh its ok, I have multiple french friends, and a french translator online, I know everything he said, including the fact that it DOES say "white ethnic french" as you are stating, at least that is what everyone else has said, im half french myself, but I know very little of the language, just enough to get the general gist some times.

He is more man than I will ever be hehe
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    Interesting, could you go more in depth with it possibly? like a more detailed behavioral analysis, from your own point of view of course, like specific behaviors you consider to be a result of these things, and the motivations you believe are behind them in the individual.
    Well when a male is shaving all his body, go shopping with his girlfiriend, etc... Hes feminized.

Justice is feminized when mostly female lawyers let the thugs out BEFORE the victims because we have to be "forgiving"

Politics is feminized when we accept immigration, multiculturalism because we have to be have to be "accepting" etc..

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

This is not white supremacist site, they defend french culture, and french people, that happened to be historically white, but They dont say that white people are superior.

I am a dude, scary eh??
    No its cool

Pretending to be black? How have you determined this?

In Quebec they call it "Pure Laine" .. why don't you tell the good English folk, what that means?
    The same Quebec that you were defending just a few weeks ago.
    You sure change your tune pretty quickly my friend.
    Just saying.
    Yes, quebec is even more racist than France.

Glycerine

Do we have any other fluent French speakers on this board?