User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    Racism is doing a hierarchy between races, free pork soups is nothing like that.
    You may call it "discrimination", but it's a very vague word, and it's against my libertarian values.
    If someone don't want to employ me because I'm black, I don't care, he's free to do what he wants with his business. I'm not gonna harass him, press charges agaisnt him etc...
    F-r-e-e-d-o-m first!

That political correctness is pissing me off.
    Very interesting, can you explain the disconnect between how you perceive such behaviors as political correctness, while the vast majority sees it as racism, im interested to hear more of your perception on this.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    Very interesting, can you explain the disconnect between how you perceive such behaviors as political correctness, while the vast majority sees it as racism, im interested to hear more of your perception on this.
    I think what he is saying is; You can control a person's behavior with objective rules. You cannot control a person's thoughts and feelings with subjective rules, i.e. Political correctness.

I believe that, is the "disconnect".

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Well I think entrepreneurs and business people should have all the liberty to conduct their business, by choosing who they want by or on any characteristics/qualifications they want.

Today, if someone refuse to employ an ethnic minority, a woman, and old person, an handicapped person etc... its WRONG. (It's also because of the feminisation of society which tell us that we have to be "nice", "accepting", "tolerant", "compassionate" etc... etc...)

Business is about competition, not about social work.

If people complains about "not getting a job", guess what ? Create one ! or yours at least !

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I think what he is saying is; You can control a person's behavior with objective rules. You cannot control a person's thoughts and feelings with subjective rules, i.e. Political correctness.

I believe that, is the "disconnect".
    Ah, interesting, although if that is what he meant, which seems unlikely from his post below, then he completely missed the point I was making, I did not speak at any time of controlling any ones behavior or thoughts or feelings, in fact I stated I believed the opposite should be done, the entire thing, was that such behavior as that political group has even admitted to, is racist, by definition, and, well, it is, easily... the only people who disagree on that count, are the ones who share their ideals

Well I think entrepreneurs and business people should have all the liberty to conduct their business, by choosing who they want by or on any characteristics/qualifications they want.

Today, if someone refuse to employ an ethnic minority, a woman, and old person, an handicapped person etc... its WRONG. (It's also because of the feminisation of society which tell us that we have to be "nice", "accepting", "tolerant", "compassionate" etc... etc...)

Business is about competition, not about social work.

If people complains about "not getting a job", guess what ? Create one ! or yours at least !
    Interesting RS, could you elaborate more on this please?
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Interesting RS, could you elaborate more on this please?
    On what exactly ? Feminization, Entrepreneurs freedom... ?

MBTI
    INTP

Given that so much of what is being said is subject to careful analysis in this thread and in so many others, I'm pretty sure you can go on about just about anything you want and it will definitely lead to more dialogue.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

hmmm, well you have talked a lot about this feminization thing already, although it may be interesting to have you put all of your opinions on it in a complete and clear and cohesive list in one place, so its easier to understand all at once, instead of having to be gathered from memories of many different posts.

But I am equally, if not more curious to hear some elaboration on the rest...

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

hmmm, well you have talked a lot about this feminization thing already, although it may be interesting to have you put all of your opinions on it in a complete and clear and cohesive list in one place, so its easier to understand all at once, instead of having to be gathered from memories of many different posts.

But I am equally, if not more curious to hear some elaboration on the rest...
    Feminization is mostly by those :

- Men have to become, feel and think like female. (women are the best consumers)
    - Society is feminized : Justice and Politics mostly. Women values are the "best" : compassion, tolerance etc...

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Feminization is mostly by those :

- Men have to become, feel and think like female. (women are the best consumers)
    - Society is feminized : Justice and Politics mostly. Women values are the "best" : compassion, tolerance etc...
    can you elaborate for me though, what you feel constitutes becoming, feeling, and thinking like a female? and explain to me how compassion and tolerance are a strictly feminine value, especially considering that some of the greatest male philosophers of the ages have always considered them great virtues?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

can you elaborate for me though, what you feel constitutes becoming, feeling, and thinking like a female? and explain to me how compassion and tolerance are a strictly feminine value, especially considering that some of the greatest male philosophers of the ages have always considered them great virtues?
    - Becoming a female physically : metrosexual trend
    - Feeling like a female : "being in touch with our feminine side", converting male sexuality (sex with some love) to female sexuality (love with some sex)
    - Thinking like a female : this natural "mother" attitude : forgiving, compassionate etc...