First 31112131415 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Proof?
    You have the choice.

Do I feel "terrorized"?

According to the Observatoire National de la Délinquance, in 2009 only 20.5% of French citizens feel unsafe somehow, while more than 74% of them didn't.
    Because 20.5% of French people lives in nasty areas maybe.

And once again, the average crime rate in France is several times lower than in the US, at least for violent murders.
    Because You can't buy a gun legally in France. That helps. And as I already said these "gangs" are a minority, in some areas, it's not all over France.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    What can you do? You have 2 choices, you ban me or you don't. The question remains. Do I break the forum rules and not correct myself when I do? The problem is , maybe you don't like me. And you know you can't ban me for that. Or again you can, but it's hollow.
    And I know how close I have come, probably more than you think.
    I take the complaints you get case by case. Some people seem to have a grudge against you, and report non-report worthy stuff, so it's not uncommon that I'll be on your side.

Hey and I even PMed you telling you specifically how not to get banned recently, because of an issue you had, didn't I? Wouldn't have done that if I wanted you gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    And there is the other problem. You guys think your power of "seem" goes above and beyond the ability of most human observational capabilities.
    A lot of stuff might seem like something. You guys should spend less time consulting your crystal balls and maybe come make sure you know what is going on. I have never had my mood or intentions more incorrectly judged than I have by people with blue names, on this forum.
    You guys have decided I have one emotional state and see an angry person ,you are so biased at this point , you cant see anything else.

And Finally.. You guys post too much and interact to much and get too involved in the controversial threads, you take sides and play favorites.
    And then you wonder why I don't respect your judgments.

This is an observation delivered with a smile. Whatever emotional reaction it causes is yours. I am in a great mood myself
    I mean, you admitted your fondness of drama to me. It didn't take a crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight
    I like Drama as well.. Obviously..

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    its not about what they do, its about WHY they CHOOSE to do what they do RS, if a restaurant specifically chooses not to serve Halal/kosher food with the express intent of excluding muslim/jewish customers, then that is racist/bigoted, If they just dont want the hassle of having a bigger menu (which really is a lot harder to do), or prefer to specialize in a particular type of cuisine, that is NOT... Although its a bad business model, the more variety of people you can appeal to, the more business you can get... unless you can do what you specialize in better than anyone else...

you seem to have missed the point entirely, they fully admit to specifically making the soups with pork to exclude muslims and jews, that is racist/bigoted, its not like they got a special deal on some cheap pork soup and decided to donate that, no, they specifically made this soup with pork in it to exclude specific races/religions, that is the definition of racism in this situation my friend, if you cannot see that, I am not sure if any further discourse is even worthwhile.
    If they wanna serve only pork that's their problem. Why do Muslims and Jews come whine about it ?
    I thought you were a libertarian, people are free to do what they want.
    They are not insulting anyone, threatning anyone, there's just doing their business.

What they wanted to prove is that serving a national food (like hamburger in the US, I guess) have become "problematic" which is kinda crazy.

They did it again with the "apero saucisson pinard" movement (they did outdoor aperitifs with national food, "summer sausage" and "wine"). THat did a big fuss again.

But this is just to show that something that is part of our national culture, is almost wrong now. They wanted to show the crazyness of multiculturalism.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Extreme warning about the link presented by RedScorpion:

The site "Fdesouche.com" is a blatantly racist site whose webmasters have been arrested countless times by French justice, especially for "hate speech".

Its litteral meaning is "français de souche" = white ethnic French : it's in the title! It can stand the comparison easily with most white supremacist sites.

So if you think what you can read into this pile of garbage is somewhat reliable, credible and fair... well... You have been warned.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    If they wanna serve only pork that's their problem. Why do Muslims and Jews come whine about it ?
    I thought you were a libertarian, people are free to do what they want.
    They are not insulting anyone, threatning anyone, there's just doing their business.

What they wanted to prove is that serving a national food (like hamburger in the US, I guess) have become "problematic" which is kinda crazy.

They did it again with the "apero saucisson pinard" movement (they did outdoor aperitifs with national food, "summer sausage" and "wine"). THat did a big fuss again.

But this is just to show that something that is part of our national culture, is almost wrong now. They wanted to show the crazyness of multiculturalism.
    Red scorpion, a libertarian would allow them to do what they will with their food as long as they weren't hurting anyone, But that does not mean that said libertarian (me) cannot still call a spade a spade, not once did I say that they shouldn't be allowed to purposely exclude other races if they want, I only stated what it is, racism, personally people can be as racist as they want, as long as they aren't actually causing anyone harm, I may find their views disgusting, but I would not stop them from expressing them, your inability to rationally analyze such behavior, behavior they have specifically admitted to, and was found by a court of law to be blatantly racist, is honestly quite surprising, and I really didn't think you'd be able to surprise me anymore... sure proved me wrong.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Extreme warning about the link presented by RedScorpion:

The site "Fdesouche.com" is a blatantly racist site whose webmasters have been arrested countless times by French justice, especially for "hate speech".

Its litteral meaning is "français de souche" = white ethnic French. It can stand the comparison easily with most white supremacist sites.

So if you think what you can read into this pile of garbage is somewhat reliable, credible and fair... well...
    The each link they provide for the tragic events are from reliable local news. And Fdesouche (yes it means "real" french) is the FIRST political blog IN ALL FRANCE.

(French video)
    [YOUTUBE="7OLiVbrh7_4"]1er blog politique[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone in France that loves politics HAS to read this blog everyday. Even though I don't approve everything there are some unique and interesting news most of the time.

This site has 40 million unique visits since its creation, and 20.000 visits everyday.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Red scorpion, a libertarian would allow them to do what they will with their food as long as they weren't hurting anyone, But that does not mean that said libertarian (me) cannot still call a spade a spade, not once did I say that they shouldn't be allowed to purposely exclude other races if they want, I only stated what it is, racism, personally people can be as racist as they want, as long as they aren't actually causing anyone harm, I may find their views disgusting, but I would not stop them from expressing them, your inability to rationally analyze such behavior, behavior they have specifically admitted to, and was found by a court of law to be blatantly racist, is honestly quite surprising, and I really didn't think you'd be able to surprise me anymore... sure proved me wrong.
    Where is the harm by serving free pork to anyone ?

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hey and I even PMed you telling you specifically how not to get banned recently, because of an issue you had, didn't I? Wouldn't have done that if I wanted you gone.
    True, and did I not respond with reason?? Have I continued with the behavior?
    In PM you behave like a very reasonable person.
    In a political thread, however, if you come in and speak solely from the other side of an issue and only offer some nasty words about what you are against. You should except some opposition. mentioning ever so subtlety that the person opposing your method of delivery ( and if you look closely that is what I went on about) Should be careful because he might get banned, seemed rather like a threat to me.

FYI.. people hold grudges because I know how to hurt them and they can't hurt me back. It really is that simple. What I say has enough impact to make people question themselves. I am a much tougher nut to crack in this respect. Or so it may seem.
    But I am pretty sensitive too, and I put on a very brave face in public.
    And I have heard every single word said to me. I have felt all sorts of unjustified , justified attacks and attempts at hurting my character.
    I have been ridiculed and dismissed.
    I apologize for being better than most people when it comes to that kind of communication. Being good at something is not a crime in itself, it just gets me noticed more.

I mean, you admitted your fondness of drama to me. It didn't take a crystal ball.
    Yeah.. That was sarcasm. Maybe we need a sarcasm smiley or something.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    Where is the harm by serving free pork to anyone ?
    seriously, do you even read what I write?
    1.) I never said they where harming anyone, Harm is not what determines racism, there are plenty of racists who never harm anyone.

2.) I said that that they are racists, and entitled to be, I find racism disgusting, but do not care if somebody wants to be racist as long as they arent harming anyone.

3.) This entire discussion has been about you stating they are not racists, and me logically showing they are by their actions and admitted behaviors, I have not been arguing that they are harming anyone, only that their actions and stated reasoning for them are racist, Its clear you understand this by the style in which you choose to defend them, you ignore the valid arguments, and make up something that has nothing to do with the original statements, classic RS maneuver.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

seriously, do you even read what I write?
    1.) I never said they where harming anyone, Harm is not what determines racism, there are plenty of racists who never harm anyone.

2.) I said that that they are racists, and entitled to be, I find racism disgusting, but do not care if somebody wants to be racist as long as they arent harming anyone.

3.) This entire discussion has been about you stating they are not racists, and me logically showing they are by their actions and admitted behaviors, I have not been arguing that they are harming anyone, only that their actions and stated reasoning for them are racist, Its clear you understand this by the style in which you choose to defend them, you ignore the valid arguments, and make up something that has nothing to do with the original statements, classic RS maneuver.
    Racism is doing a hierarchy between races, free pork soups is nothing like that.
    You may call it "discrimination", but it's a very vague word, and it's against my libertarian values.
    If someone don't want to employ me because I'm black, I don't care, he's free to do what he wants with his business. I'm not gonna harass him, press charges agaisnt him etc...
    F-r-e-e-d-o-m first!

That political correctness is pissing me off.