User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Glycerine

Credibility/credentials but mostly credibility.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post

Red Scorpian, even though people are saying he's a total far right-wing troll (and I'm a Lefty)... I've had a couple arguments/debates with him, and it went fine. He didn't make things personal, like you often do, which often creates problems.
    Racism is not an opinion: in most Western country it's considered an offense or even a crime.
    Spreading racism and controversial, hateful lies is the definition of trolling.

For instance: If I suddenly explained that we should kill all the Jews, while remaining "reasonable" and making things "not personal", that doesn't mean I'm not a troll.

You should explain me how vindicating KKK-like opinions should be considered a "normal, acceptable behavior".

If you tolerate this, this forum will quickly turn to a mess. Everywhere RedScorpion goes, trouble follows. His goal is not to discuss but to make people angry, and you know it.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Racism is not an opinion: in most Western country it's considered an offense or even a crime.

For instance: If I suddenly explained that we should kill all the Jews, while remaining "reasonable" and making things "not personal", that doesn't mean I'm not a troll.

You should explain me how vindicating KKK-like opinions should be considered a "normal, acceptable behavior".

If you tolerate this, this forum will quickly turn to a mess. Everywhere RedScorpion goes, trouble follows. His goal is to make people angry, and you know it.
    Since you are French, how reliable are the French sources he linked?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Credibility/credentials but mostly credibility.
    Oh ok, well if you read carefully previous posts Blackmail wrote that the FN was a Fascist, racist, KKK-like party, and since the start I wrote that it wasnt etc... And he accused of being racist because I have sympathy for this party.

I'm giving you proofs with actual articles showing that the FN is actually the most popular underdog party right now.

Who is more credible ?

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    Oh ok, well if you read carefully previous posts Blackmail wrote that the FN was a Fascist, racist, KKK-like party, and since the start I wrote that it wasnt etc... And he accused of being racist because I have sympathy for this party.

I'm giving you proofs with actual articles showing that the FN is actually the most popular underdog party right now.

Who is more credible ?

It's up in the air.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

If you tolerate this, this forum will quickly turn to a mess. Everywhere RedScorpion goes, trouble follows. His goal is not to discuss but to make people angry, and you know it.
    I'm not racist, and my goal is not to make people angry, I'Ve discussed with lot of people peacefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Since you are French, how reliable are the French sources he linked?
    The sources are from BFM TV, Figaro etc.... Big news companies.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Who is more credible ?
    And you also explained that "Afro-Arab Muslim" gangs were roaming free in France, terrorizing and killing everybody that dares to cross their sight.

Frankly, after having read such absurd, hateful lies, I don't know what can be said after that.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Who is more credible ?
    I read in another article earlier this morning that FN got in some legal trouble in 2006 for distributing soups to the public that all had pork in them, specifically stating it was so the Practicing jews and muslims could not eat it... that seems rather racist to me... I will go look for the article and post it if I can find it again...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

And you also explained that "Afro-Arab Muslim" gangs were roaming free in France, terrorizing and killing everybody that dares to cross their sight.
    I havent said that. Yes there are some afro-muslimg (with even white people in it) gangs that terrorize people by stealing stuffs (iphones mostly), and beating people when they look at them the wrong way. And sometimes it ends in killing (knives mostly).

That's what I'Ve said.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I saw earlier you mention that you thought he was bashing the afro arab population in France on a racist level.

Want to report that posting, if you really think it breaks rules? Because, to your dismay I'm sure, bashing France is fine here, but if explicit racist comments are made about afro arabs... then we are talking more about denigrating a race/ethnicity than a nationality, which is less kosher.

edit: ah, you did report it. The post looks to be critical of afro-arab violence reports in France, which should be allowed to post, if all he is doing is passing on current events in France. If he said "afro-arabs are scum" or said they are an inferior race (isn't rS "afro" descendant?) then that's another story.