User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Red Scorpian, even though people are saying he's a total far right-wing troll (and I'm a Lefty)... I've had a couple arguments/debates with him, and it went fine. He didn't make things personal, like you often do, which often creates problems.

Disclaimer: I haven't read every argument/debate rS has been in, so maybe he's trolled other members and I missed it. But from what I see he just has some really unpopular opinions, which aren't against the rules.

If someone is an Alex Jones fan and they can handle me disrespecting Jones, and not get angry and personal, but instead remain reasonable like rS did, and even agree with me on certain points... that takes some restraint.
    True.

And yeah, I'm not a troll, 'glad you've been able to see it.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    True.

And yeah, I'm not a troll, 'glad you've been able to see it.
    Well, you could be.

I just havn't seen the evidence, or read most of your posts. But from the limited posts I've seen of yours, you weren't attacking the posters, just the arguments, which is good. But I'm not waving my "you're troll-free" wand yet!

That's why I encourage snitching people! Use that Report Post function... it's a lot easier for mods than sifting thru internet babble.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Some of these stuffs are a little old, there you go :

Le Pen Is Mightier
    Why, just four years after its supposed demise, does France’s National Front have its highest poll ratings ever?

France’s Extreme-Right Makeover
    A poll last Friday showed she could score 20 percent in the first round next year, making her the “third man” her dad once was.

Video : Le Pen daughter inherits French far-right leadership

Here's a French video, where a French black woman adhered to the National Front, after being part of NPA (far-left), she'S saying that when she said she loved France, that she was a patriot, leftists was angry at her, so she preferred to go to a political party that loves her country.
    She's saying that because of the progaganda (that Blackmail is telling you) she thought that she was gonna attacked by neo-nazis when coming to the FN, but she said she was welcomed warmfully.

(orginal article translated)

[YOUTUBE="cAA49rYr6ho"]From left to right[/YOUTUBE]

And I'm not a feminist, but the leader of the party is a woman, and I'm fine with it. I find it pretty cool actually.

And people should not confuse the British National Front which is really racist, and "only-whites".

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Uh, didnt you say in the other thread that women shouldnt be leaders? I seem to remember you speaking quite strongly about that, how men should lead because its "natural" for them... dont get me wrong, its cool that your ok with being a member of a party led by a woman, but it just doesnt jive with what you have said be4...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    Uh, didnt you say in the other thread that women shouldnt be leaders? I seem to remember you speaking quite strongly about that, how men should lead because its "natural" for them... dont get me wrong, its cool that your ok with being a member of a party led by a woman, but it just doesnt jive with what you have said be4...
    I was talking in relationships.

I said before that women already led countries like in Egypt, France...
    I'm totally fine with it. Look there.

And today Brazil, Argentina etc.. have women leaders, I'm cool with it.

But they sure do have to take a "masculine" attitude to do it.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

interesting... I could have sworn you stated in general women shouldn't be leaders, but maybe I misinterpreted. meh, either way, doesnt matter to much to me,lol.
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

More about National Front :

Great news today ! Marine LePen arrives first in polls for 2012, with 23%, Sarkozy and Aubry are behind with 21%.

If we listen to Blackmail, most French people are KKK people-Nazis.

French video about it :

[YOUTUBE="zzKi0qC8nW8"]2012[/YOUTUBE]

Translated article about it.

Glycerine

We still have to consider your cred over blackmail's cred so I am still a bit skeptical to be honest.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    We still have to consider your cred over blackmail's cred so I am still a bit skeptical to be honest.
    What do you mean by "cred" ?