User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Beside, they place some parties and politicians in the green quadrant that are very clearly NOT communist at all.
    The way they place parties and politicians is biggest lie of all. I even tried to answer this test according to the UMP (French conservative party) program, and still ended within the green quadrant. But they put this party rather close to Hitler. I'm sure De Gaulle would disagree.

Even Obama is supposed to be not so far away from Hitler (same blue quadrant). And the leaders of your SPD would be happy to learn that they all are aspiring Nazis.
    Don't you find this completely ridiculous? Do you really take this utter non sense for granted?

Why didn't it trigger your bullshit detector?

Why shouldn't I vote for the German green party (which on many issues these days is the FDP with a superficial green paint job on top) if they too are in the green quadrant?
    You can do anything that you want. But don't base your vote on this test.
    As a matter of fact, I usually vote Green party too (the French one).

It's not like "the system" is in the blue quadrant and "the people" are in the green one.
    That's exactly what this test wants you to believe. This test wants you to believe we are ruled by a fascist class of politicians, all authoritarian and right. This test wants you to believe that the real difference between a liberal western democracy and a fascist dictatorship is in fact tiny (->hence: Trotskyist propaganda), that they all look the same somehow. This test wants you to believe that the majority of people are alienated and ruthlessly oppressed by the system, and that the only alternative should be... something that is neither democracy, neither fascism...

Now check real Trotskyist agendas from real life Trotskyist parties. Compare and learn.

-------

Check the results people are posting here, and you will find that an overwhelming majority will end within the green quadrant.
    Those who don't (20-25%) would usually vote for our far right fringes, at least if they were voting in Europe.

-----

Just for your information: I stand at -7.50 (Left right) and -8.26 (Libertarian/Authoritarian)... Deep, deep within the Green quadrant.

How surprising!
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    SEXY

(removed)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Economic scale

Political scale

I find the latter one hard to believe, though.
    Sure, I might be a leftist. Not really a classical marxist. I've got a lot of nationalistic tendencies.
    I don't believe in multiculturalism or the social and moral decadence that is so prevalent today.
    I'd not go so far as to be socially conservative, like those bible-waving idiots...
    I see things for what they are, and I want the human race to get on with its evolution instead of dwelling in this foul status quo.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

I've taken this test a few times over the past 6-7 years and I usually come out right around the same spot.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I find the latter one hard to believe, though.
    Sure, I might be a leftist. Not really a classical marxist. I've got a lot of nationalistic tendencies.
    I don't believe in multiculturalism or the social and moral decadence that is so prevalent today.
    I'd not go so far as to be socially conservative, like those bible-waving idiots...
    I see things for what they are, and I want the human race to get on with its evolution instead of dwelling in this foul status quo.
    You have provided the first laugh of this day for me.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You have provided the first laugh of this day for me.
    ! Knew someone would get it eventually.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INTJ

I believe in a balance so i vote to fix the balance. either side is possible. I can`t find a party who covers most of my views so i go by prioritsing the most important case at the moment. ++

This thread is not asking for your vote but for your views, though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

I keep on getting higher on this thing as the years go by...

But I have always remained that left.

a cat is fine too

Permabanned

Very surprising. I took this test maybe a year ago and I was a bit more libertarian and right in the middle of the right left-axis. I've become a bit less libertarian and a bit more right.

I think it's called social liberalism or maybe conservative liberalism?

What I find frustrating is that there are no leaders even in my quadrant. Any suggestions?