MBTI
    INTP

What law is being broken?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    We don't just have a government. We have nine parliaments and each pariliament has at least a government and an opposition. So this means we have eighteen potential governments at each election.

But why do I agree with some policies and not other? Well I consider the national interest and my own interest and balance between them.

However I would emphasise that our Constitution is procedural, whereas yours is ideological, so as long as the procedure is followed, that is, the procedure of how we will disagree, I am happy.
    Then why use appeals to authority? Your position on drug use is clearly based on your own reasoning and not your government's. Your appeal to authority was disingenuous.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Sure, a referendum, an election or civil disobedience are all legitimate ways of changing the law. What is illegitimate is breaking the law. And anyway, breaking the law doesn't even change the law.
    I'm a fan of the French Revolution, myself. Though the Reign of Terror was overboard, they had the right idea with completely eliminating the aristocracy. Aristocrats rarely give up power willingly.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]A disease is caused by a leison or an infectious agent. And addiction is not caused by a leison or infectious agent.
    FONT]
    This is specious. You simply don't understand what your talking about.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

A disease is caused by a leison or an infectious agent. And addiction is not caused by a leison or infectious agent.
    Yeah, gotta say that this is a particularly restrictive definition of disease. Unless you're going to say cystic fibrosis, or hemophilia are not diseases.

MBTI
    yupp

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNbExvU42q4"]most anti drug people's argument[/YOUTUBE]
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Smile After 100 years of aristocratic ascendency

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I'm a fan of the French Revolution, myself. Though the Reign of Terror was overboard, they had the right idea with completely eliminating the aristocracy. Aristocrats rarely give up power willingly.
    We were settled after 100 years of aristocratic ascendency and we have inherited the manners and mores of the aristocracy. And in the meantime we have democratised aristocratic values. And interestingly each of our nine aristocratic parliaments gives up power at each election.

we have inherited the manners and mores of the aristocracy
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y]/[/youtube]

Smile The Brutality and Jealousy of Aristocrats

Aristocrats are brutal, love the outdoors and cut down tall poppies - just as we do, aristocrats all.

Aristocrats are brutal, love the outdoors and cut down tall poppies - just as we do, aristocrats all.
    No comic sans?