• Indifferent/other (explain)

19 40.43%
First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post

Let my people go.
    "And you can get my staff when you pry it from my cold dead hands!"

Aryan Moses. Aryan Jesus. The nazis would have been so proud of Holywood back then.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    First of all, I think it's called PALESTINE. Israel is not, has never been and will never be a place. It is just what the Israelites call the land they stole. And as any thing taken wrongfully, it cannot be theirs to name or own.

Now people will hate me alot
    Technically, I hated you before this terrible post. May 14th, 1948, Israel declared it's independence and was recognized by the UN, an independent body of nations, as its own state. I never really cared much for the "land they stole" argument. It doesn't lead anywhere productive, imo.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post

Aryan Moses. Aryan Jesus. The nazis would have been so proud of Holywood back then.
    They would be proud of an industry in which every studio head (save for Walt Disney) was a Jew? I am a fair-haired, blue-eyed Gentile, and I love my entertainment industry Jews.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    They would be proud of an industry in which every studio head (save for Walt Disney) was a Jew? I am a fair-haired, blue-eyed Gentile, and I love my entertainment industry Jews.
    Okay, that wasn't my intention. Sorry about that. I just thought the image of Moses was appropriate for the topic at hand.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Okay, that wasn't my intention. Sorry about that. I just thought the image of Moses was appropriate for the topic at hand.
    I was just playing with the response before. I wasn't implying anything about your posts. That movie wasn't bad, either, just a million hours long.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INTP

MBTI
    INFP

They would be proud of an industry in which every studio head (save for Walt Disney) was a Jew?
    Haha, good point.

On a related note: A guy in Norway recently got hold of some sketches of Disney characters they suspect may have been made by Hitler. Did Adolf Hitler draw Disney characters? - Telegraph

Hitler reportedly hated that the Third Reich wasn't able to produce as wonderful cartoons as Disney did.

I am a fair-haired, blue-eyed Gentile, and I love my entertainment industry Jews.
    Fair enough, but I very much doubt many pre-diaspora semitic people were fair-haired and blue-eyed so the entertainment industry biblical characters probably don't look very realistic.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

Fair enough, but I very much doubt many pre-diaspora semitic people were fair-haired and blue-eyed so the entertainment industry biblical characters probably don't look very realistic.
    Yeah, but they would be happy to have a real Moses as badass as Charlton Heston!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

It's so funny how hollywood can change people's perceptions, far from reality and far from the truth..
    CNN.com - From science and computers, a new face of Jesus - Dec. 26, 2002

But how much does this really matter to you, or to anyone? Should it really matter? Before Israel was an official state Jew's Muslims, and Christians (who were Arab) lived peacefully with one another.

The Holocaust survivers went into Palestine thinking it was an empty land free to take, but obviously they were wrong.

The arguement here isn't that one side is wrong and the other is right, or one side is the persecuter and the other is a victim. It's that this whole issue is fucked up and it's about time a REAL solution came up.
    Both sides are suffering. The Israeli government, even if they are trying to protect their own ppl they're hurting the Palestinians civilian's badly.

The wall, the checkpoints, soldiers, the recent attack are hurting innocent people and causing more hate and going farther from efforts toward peace than before. The arab's living in Israel have to carry their ID on them at all times or they're jailed... understandable, but you don't know what it does to a person.
    The truth is on the side of the oppressed. -Malcolm X

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    Um, partially wrong. Until the UN partition of 1947, Palestine/Israel was a part of Trans-Jordan. We all know what happened afterward, Arabs launched wars, and lost, and lost territory as well.
    I don't understand, what did I say that was "partially wrong"? How did the above quote contradict anything I said?

Well, they were considered to be a part of Egypt/Jordan early in their history when the wars were fought..
    By whom?

Lets say that both you and your enemy have been fighting, and currently want to kill each other. You both have weapons. Would you drop the gun, sit down, and say, I'd like to be peaceful now? I don't think so.
    Firstly, I am a pacifist. I don't intentionally carry around weapons with me nor do I start fighting people.

Secondly, I value life. In fact it is the reason I am a vegetarian; just the thought hurting a living thing makes me feel melancholic.

Let me put this in layman terms; I would rather be shot by firing squad than be conscripted into some war. Therefore, I think it is really unlikely I would ever shoot at anyone. My friends joke my real name is Prince Myshkin, and I have a IQ of 80 as well as a EQ of 160.

I am a realist (I think), we have been fighting for well over 1000 years on and off in the middle east, I don't see them ending now.
    It is because of people with attitudes like yours that it has not already happened.

If you told someone in Europe a hundred years ago, that EU would be created and not one of the major powers in Europe would have a war with each other, for over 60 years, they would have most probably laughed at you, with good reason too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.