First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Oh wow

I'd like to see your sources backing that statement...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    ^ Oh wow

I'd like to see your sources backing that statement...
    The voices in his head.
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8

MBTI
    ENTP

Pot makes me very paranoid, I almost never laugh when I smoke pot...it makes me all serious.
    My friends started smoking , now they smoke regularly.
    Fuck pot. I hate it when people start smoking all the time. Now I can't rely on them with anything...because they're fucking weird.

I'm already pissed that I'm addicted to smoking and cannot quit..it would be a fucking nightmare to be addicted to pot too.

So I can't decide if they should be legalized or not.

The best idea would be to legalize pot in some cities...where people go on vacation, or whatever...not everywhere.
    And going to prison because you have a joint is nonsense. The punishment should be reduced to something else.

MBTI
    yupp

how do people who believe pot is this horribly dangerous and addictive drug still exist?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    how do people who believe pot is this horribly dangerous and addictive drug still exist?
    Government propaganda. Some people eat it up.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

In words akin to TypeC's poet laureate, man..
    dumb is very pain.
    *shakes head*

Nearly anything used to excess will have nasty longterm results on the body, regardless of any associated popular beliefs.
    What people need to better grasp is how their own bodies work to process what we put into them, & where the things we consume come from, independent of social mores or laws. This is all from an idealistic standing, ofc, which unfortunately reduces the likelihood of this concept becoming universally practiced significantly. But, seriously.. if we all just took the time to actually use our brains- learn to teach ourselves, examine empirical data, explore/understand the functions of our brains, some basic anatomy/physiology, and actually search for the origins, uses, and medically acceptable degrees of measured usage for so many substances, this would hardly be an ''issue.''

Throw laws out the window for a second & look at statistics: more people die from cumulative stress on the body from health ailments caused by longterm overeating than most other 'avoidable' causes. Will we ever outlaw food? Probably not. We require it to live. But take alcohol, tobacco, caffeine[<3], candies.. fuckin.. tylenol.. away. We don't 'need' any of that to live, and all of it in excess will inevitably result in serious health problems. In small doses, they can turn the intensity down on life's pains. No, not all of the above example listed have known chemically addictive properties, but people can or will overdo things for one reason or another; be it a lack of understanding or a will to blot out unpleasant feelings in the present moment/fuel the neurochemical feedback loops perpetuating in their brains. People with the propensity to use things for psychological crutches would find ways to satisfy this need, regardless of any rules set in place. We see this already. And whether or not we recognize it, or wish to acknowledge it, we all engage in this stuff to some degree or another.

I could expound on this more, but it seems tedious, really. So many factors, so much perceived subjectivity. Ecompassing it, I just see all this spiderwebbing, like a one core knick in a pane of glass spreading out- and that center in humanity consistently seems to be this lack or outright fear/avoidance of taking an active role in authentically thinking for our own selves, learning to find a sense of truth, fulfillment, etc, and growing healthy on the level of the individual, free of all the crutches and perceived should be's or what if's we all run in circles trying to get away from. Imagine the cumulative results. The ripple effect would radiate out, and I think we'd be a far healthier species as a whole.

Again. sigh, too much idealism to work on any concrete macro scale.

Aw well. /rambling

Anyone got a light?
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by guesswho
    Pot makes me very paranoid, I almost never laugh when I smoke pot...it makes me all serious.
    My friends started smoking , now they smoke regularly.
    Fuck pot. I hate it when people start smoking all the time. Now I can't rely on them with anything...because they're fucking weird.

I'm already pissed that I'm addicted to smoking and cannot quit..it would be a fucking nightmare to be addicted to pot too.

So I can't decide if they should be legalized or not.

The best idea would be to legalize pot in some cities...where people go on vacation, or whatever...not everywhere.
    And going to prison because you have a joint is nonsense. The punishment should be reduced to something else.
    Chances are that pot you got off the street may have been tainted with other addictive chemicals or whatnot. If legalized and produced in a factory that regulates the contents of its prodect then something like this may not occur again.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Some other stuff about cannabis.

Recreational and medical uses not withstanding.

Hemp denim is stronger and softer than cotton denim.
    Hemp has a higher yield per acre than cotton and depending on location can have 3 harvests in one year.

Hemp fibers make stronger and softer ropes than nylon, they are also biodegradable and non toxic, unlike nylon and other synthetic materials.

Hemp paper.. as good as pulp paper and can be made in all the same forms , from tissue to news print to writing paper and everything in between.
    Again, the yield per acre is about 20 times that of an acre of trees.
    Again, depending on the location, 3 outdoor harvests per year are possible.
    Trees take at least 20 years to regrow.

Flour..

Yes, Flour.. the seeds make an excellent flour.. again with a higher yield per acre than wheat.
    Again with potential for 3 harvests per year.

Oils..

Any animal oil or vegetable oil can be replaced by the oils found in weed.. From cooking to cosmetics and soaps.
    This again, frees up farm land to grow wheat for flour and corn for food instead of industrial uses.

Fuel..

Yes!!! this same oil can be refined into a highly combustible, high octane fuel that could easily replace petroleum.
    It's pollution output is 2% that of fossils fuels.
    3 crops per year.. renewable source.

All of this stuff can be confirmed with a little research or a monthly subscription to "High Times" ..

Now, knowing this .. and considering it's recreational and medicinal uses..
    Can you think of anyone who might stand to lose a few bucks if this info was taught about weed, instead of the propaganda?

Wheat and corn producers? Pharmaceuticals? The Oil industry? Paper industry? Alcohol producers? The "poverty" industry??

MBTI
    INTP

Any "bucks to lose" would be overshadowed by large profits if these claims are remotely feasible

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Any "bucks to lose" would be overshadowed by large profits if these claims are remotely feasible
    Old money.. The cost to change the infrastructure.

Look it up or don't.. I don't care one way or the other.. 5-8 years, and Gen Xer's will be taking over the world from our dearly departing baby-boomers.
    Weed will be legal before I die.. If I die of old age..