User Tag List

First 91011

Results 101 to 106 of 106

  1. #101
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I have a grudge with inconsistency. It's glaring in many INFJs, what can I say? It's however way more glaring in ENT types.. and I let them know regularly.. I find it telling that no one suggests I have a grudge with ENTs for doing so.. Go figure.
    We know you're wrong and we dont care.

  2. #102
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Yeah, but who listens to Sarko??
    Not many.

    ritish Prime Minister David Cameron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Australia's ex-prime minister John Howard and Spanish ex-premier Jose Maria Aznar have also recently said multicultural policies have not successfully integrated immigrants.
    He's not the only one saying it luckily.

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    You want to separate people by something as inconsequential as skin color? Why not use nose size instead?
    When there's a clear ethnic majority, the country is more stable, look at austria, japan etc...

    You want white women to stay home and breed for their race? That's not going to happen. They have better things to do.
    Yeah they have to buy that last hermes bag, go to a "partaay" and have hookups right ? Western women are pathetic nowadays. It's because white women have better things to do that White people are disappearing, and Western culture is falling apart.

    No. Accomplishments are not tied to skin color. It is irrational to place such a high value one something so trivial.
    They are not tied, but it a fact. Michael Jackson, Chuck Berry were black, and talented, it's not because they were black that they were talented, but it's still a fact. White people created Western culture, it is also a fact. And every westerner should be protecting this culture, especially white people who are the descendants of this people.

    If you are black as you claim, then aren't you living proof that race is irrelevant when it comes to maintaining Western values? In fact, you care more about European "purity" than they do.
    It's not about "racial purity", it's about having a stable ethno-cultural model. For the Western world, this is (was) the white-christian one since 1500 years. That doesnt prevent other ethnic minorities to conform the best way possible to this culture.

    And because I care about my culture, country, I want to protect it. The modern propaganda tell my white fellows that they are bad, that their ancestors were bad and evil, that every culture is "equal" etc... As a black man, I don't have to listen to all this crap and this makes me more objective.

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    It's not about "racial purity", it's about having a stable ethno-cultural model. For the Western world, this is (was) the white-christian one since 1500 years.
    There has been no stable model. Cultures has been continuously evolving. If culture is what you care about, why do you care about the skin color of the practitioner? There is no discernible benefits to keeping the West white. Any bias you have for a your favorite race will fade once you are exposed to to positive examples of others.

    Give up the apartheid stuff. If you care about maintaining your culture, your only hope is to induct practitioners from various races. If you isolate yourself, your culture will fade away.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    There has been no stable model. Cultures has been continuously evolving. If culture is what you care about, why do you care about the skin color of the practitioner? There is no discernible benefits to keeping the West white. Any bias you have for a your favorite race will fade once you are exposed to to positive examples of others.

    Give up the apartheid stuff. If you care about maintaining your culture, your only hope is to induct practitioners from various races. If you isolate yourself, your culture will fade away.
    I said keep the West predominantly white. Keep China predominantly Chinese. Keep Sub-Saharan Africa predominantly black. Keep Israel predominantly Jewish etc... Each race with its own country.
    Its not a problem if other ethnic minorities come, but they have to conform to the local culture, laws and customs.

    There has to be a stable ethnic "majority" for the national cohesion. Like there has to be a leader in a basketball team, it's only logic.

    The western culture will only fade away with millions of people coming with their culture and who don't want to assimilate with the culture of the host country. This is happening right now all over Europe...

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    We know you're wrong and we dont care.
    Who are you again??

Similar Threads

  1. IxTP, very close S and N preferences. Good or Bad?
    By Trevo4311 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:10 AM
  2. Quantitative Easing : Good or Bad idea?
    By William K in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 07:03 PM
  3. Talking "blind" - good or bad?
    By fidelia in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 11:09 AM
  4. Overall, are drugs good, or bad, for people?
    By Brendan in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 03:49 AM
  5. [ENFP] ENFP's: Good or Bad Listeners?
    By SillySapienne in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 04:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO