User Tag List

First 91011

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    I have a grudge with inconsistency. It's glaring in many INFJs, what can I say? It's however way more glaring in ENT types.. and I let them know regularly.. I find it telling that no one suggests I have a grudge with ENTs for doing so.. Go figure.
    We know you're wrong and we dont care.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Yeah, but who listens to Sarko??
    Not many.

ritish Prime Minister David Cameron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Australia's ex-prime minister John Howard and Spanish ex-premier Jose Maria Aznar have also recently said multicultural policies have not successfully integrated immigrants.
    He's not the only one saying it luckily.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    You want to separate people by something as inconsequential as skin color? Why not use nose size instead?
    When there's a clear ethnic majority, the country is more stable, look at austria, japan etc...

You want white women to stay home and breed for their race? That's not going to happen. They have better things to do.
    Yeah they have to buy that last hermes bag, go to a "partaay" and have hookups right ? Western women are pathetic nowadays. It's because white women have better things to do that White people are disappearing, and Western culture is falling apart.

No. Accomplishments are not tied to skin color. It is irrational to place such a high value one something so trivial.
    They are not tied, but it a fact. Michael Jackson, Chuck Berry were black, and talented, it's not because they were black that they were talented, but it's still a fact. White people created Western culture, it is also a fact. And every westerner should be protecting this culture, especially white people who are the descendants of this people.

If you are black as you claim, then aren't you living proof that race is irrelevant when it comes to maintaining Western values? In fact, you care more about European "purity" than they do.
    It's not about "racial purity", it's about having a stable ethno-cultural model. For the Western world, this is (was) the white-christian one since 1500 years. That doesnt prevent other ethnic minorities to conform the best way possible to this culture.

And because I care about my culture, country, I want to protect it. The modern propaganda tell my white fellows that they are bad, that their ancestors were bad and evil, that every culture is "equal" etc... As a black man, I don't have to listen to all this crap and this makes me more objective.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    It's not about "racial purity", it's about having a stable ethno-cultural model. For the Western world, this is (was) the white-christian one since 1500 years.
    There has been no stable model. Cultures has been continuously evolving. If culture is what you care about, why do you care about the skin color of the practitioner? There is no discernible benefits to keeping the West white. Any bias you have for a your favorite race will fade once you are exposed to to positive examples of others.

Give up the apartheid stuff. If you care about maintaining your culture, your only hope is to induct practitioners from various races. If you isolate yourself, your culture will fade away.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    There has been no stable model. Cultures has been continuously evolving. If culture is what you care about, why do you care about the skin color of the practitioner? There is no discernible benefits to keeping the West white. Any bias you have for a your favorite race will fade once you are exposed to to positive examples of others.

Give up the apartheid stuff. If you care about maintaining your culture, your only hope is to induct practitioners from various races. If you isolate yourself, your culture will fade away.
    I said keep the West predominantly white. Keep China predominantly Chinese. Keep Sub-Saharan Africa predominantly black. Keep Israel predominantly Jewish etc... Each race with its own country.
    Its not a problem if other ethnic minorities come, but they have to conform to the local culture, laws and customs.

There has to be a stable ethnic "majority" for the national cohesion. Like there has to be a leader in a basketball team, it's only logic.

The western culture will only fade away with millions of people coming with their culture and who don't want to assimilate with the culture of the host country. This is happening right now all over Europe...

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    We know you're wrong and we dont care.
    Who are you again??