User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Quote Originally Posted by redScorpion View Post
    I don't mind the USA, South Africa, Canada and Australia, the Whites are not on their land, this would be only justice if the Natives would kick their asses. But for Europe, I think the culture+people must be preserved and not be overtaken by immigrants, muslims or whatever.

We should let this "multiculturalism countries" do this, and leave Europe "clean". The continent is the heart of Western world/culture since at least 2500 years.

But looking at London, Paris etc... it's already too late...
    Clean? It hasn't been clean for 2,500 years. Not when the Romans conquered most of Europe and intermingled everyone, not when silk was brought to Europe, not when the Ottoman Empire took part of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, not when ideas were used from other places aside from Europe. Not when the triangular trade occurred. Not now, not 2,500 years ago.

In fact, I'll say the same thing for practically every other country there is. China, Japan, Russia, India, [insert country of origin,] Their cultures have intermingled for thousands of years.
    Example? The swastika was used by many cultures wayyyyy before Hitler made his mark and eternally twisted the symbol.

There are cultures that make up the country, but saying it is even close to clean? Many countries, for thousands of years, have token cultures from other people and incorporated into their own. I mean... come on?

Judaism? Christianity? Islam?
    Hinduism? Buddhism? Sikhism?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Really ? Don't be such a hypocrite, Australia had that "White only policy" during almost all the 20th century.
    Eh how am I a hypocrite? Or is it the country that is? I'm confused at your use of the word. I'm also confused as to why you're bringing race into this when you said it was about culture. Australia has always been multicultural, Australia actively sought immigrants, there was a period where Chinese were not welcomed on the gold fields and White Australia Policy came in but non British European culture was welcomed as they were not going to get the immigration levels they wanted from the UK alone. If you wish to talk about racism by targetting specific groups that is a different topic.

And the aborigines treatment is a good example of how the australian "multiculturalism" propaganda is BS.
    The "Aborigines treatment" is a complex issue and hardly an indication of multiculturalism propaganda seeing as they are the native land owners.

Multiculturalism is crazy, and no western countries asked for it until the 70s when forced globalization/multiculturalism/feminism took place to decrease working people salaries and increase bosses salaries + profit. It's just history.
    Er, no. Australia actively sought immigration, especially after WWII.

Since you like Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_wa...ralia#Timeline

MBTI
    INTj

We should let this "multiculturalism countries" do this, and leave Europe "clean".
    It sounds like you are talking about racial "purity" more than anything. That is a silly concept that will lead to the demise of your culture. The fact is that the Western world has a low birth rate and an aging population. We will need immigration to maintain economically and politically competitiveness. Race is irrelevant. It's the values which will impact our way of life.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Takeru View Post
    Clean? It hasn't been clean for 2,500 years. Not when the Romans conquered most of Europe and intermingled everyone, not when silk was brought to Europe, not when the Ottoman Empire took part of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, not when ideas were used from other places aside from Europe. Not when the triangular trade occurred. Not now, not 2,500 years ago.

In fact, I'll say the same thing for practically every other country there is. China, Japan, Russia, India, [insert country of origin,] Their cultures have intermingled for thousands of years.
    Example? The swastika was used by many cultures wayyyyy before Hitler made his mark and eternally twisted the symbol.

There are cultures that make up the country, but saying it is even close to clean? Many countries, for thousands of years, have token cultures from other people and incorporated into their own. I mean... come on?

Judaism? Christianity? Islam?
    Hinduism? Buddhism? Sikhism?
    The cultures are always influenced by outside elements but they are still "one culture" not "multicultural". There's no trace of "multicultural" countries in History. It's a new neo-liberal propanda for a World state.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Not Me.. makes a really good point..

Is it racism or "culturisim" ???

I don't feel skin color is the real issue.

It's culture.. Multiculturalism destroys culture.. and people are going to protect their way life.

Imagine if you came home.. all eager to watch your favorite show.. which is customary to you.
    I however have removed the TV set because it goes against my culture.

If I move into your house and start changing things to suit my way of life, and they happen to clash with yours.. guess what? You will kick me out on my ass.. If not .. invite me to move in.. and I will prove the point. It's so much easier to tell others what to do ,think and feel.
    Until it's your toes being stepped on.

A country is a really big house.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

According to Sarkozy, multiculturalism has failed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110210...20110210231042

PARIS (AFP) – French President Nicolas Sarkozy declared Thursday that multiculturalism had failed, joining a growing number of world leaders or ex-leaders who have condemned it.

"My answer is clearly yes, it is a failure," he said in a television interview when asked about the policy which advocates that host societies welcome and foster distinct cultural and religious immigrant groups.

"Of course we must all respect differences, but we do not want... a society where communities coexist side by side.

"If you come to France, you accept to melt into a single community, which is the national community, and if you do not want to accept that, you cannot be welcome in France," the right-wing president said.

"The French national community cannot accept a change in its lifestyle, equality between men and women... freedom for little girls to go to school," he said.

"We have been too concerned about the identity of the person who was arriving and not enough about the identity of the country that was receiving him," Sarkozy said in the TFI channel show.

British Prime Minister David Cameron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Australia's ex-prime minister John Howard and Spanish ex-premier Jose Maria Aznar have also recently said multicultural policies have not successfully integrated immigrants.

Merkel in October said efforts towards multiculturalism in Germany had "failed, totally."

The comment followed weeks of anguished debate sparked by the huge popularity of a book by a central banker saying that immigrants, in particular Muslims, were making Germany "more stupid."

Britain's Cameron last week pronounced his country's long-standing policy of multiculturalism a failure, calling for better integration of young Muslims to combat home-grown extremism.

He urged a "more active, muscular liberalism" where equal rights, the rule of law, freedom of speech and democracy are actively promoted to create a stronger national identity.

The prime minister, who took power in May 2010, argued that "under the doctrine of state multiculturalism, we have encouraged different cultures to live separate lives, apart from each other and the mainstream".

He said this had resulted in a lack of national identity in Britain which had made some young Muslims turn to extremist ideology.

Sarkozy said in his television interview Thursday that "our Muslim compatriots must be able to practise their religion, as any citizen can," but he noted "we in France do not want people to pray in an ostentatious way in the street."

French far-right leader Marine Le Pen late last year came under fire for comparing Muslims praying in the streets outside overcrowded mosques in France to the Nazi occupation.

Marine Le Pen said there were "ten to fifteen" places in France where Muslims worshipped in the streets outside mosques when these were full.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    It sounds like you are talking about racial "purity" more than anything. That is a silly concept that will lead to the demise of your culture. The fact is that the Western world has a low birth rate and an aging population. We will need immigration to maintain economically and politically competitiveness. Race is irrelevant. It's the values which will impact our way of life.
    I'm talking about race and culture and both are very related. As I said earlier, there should be a stable ethno-cultural model in every country, with some minorities but as little as possible.

And White Europeans are not making babies because of feminism propaganda. White women are now making "one baby" because of their career and all. White Europeans are destroying themselves, but we don't "need" immigration, White people have to be responsible for their future.

If they don't care about what their ancestors have accomplished, and are willing to let other people and culture take over to "be nice", I guess they deserve it.

I'm not White btw, I'm Black, but I'm still a Westerner, and I want to protect my culture, unlike many leftist White people nowadays... which is kinda crazy.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    You don't have to be a genius to see it.

Multi-culturalism = multi-racism, multi-tensions, multi-revendications, multi-segregation, multi-affirmative actions etc...

Monoculturalism = Stability, Respect, Unity and Patriotism. It aint perfect, but most likely to be more stable.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do !

Even the Romans got it.

MBTI
    INTj

I'm talking about race and culture and both are very related. As I said earlier, there should be a stable ethno-cultural model in every country, with some minorities but as little as possible.
    You want to separate people by something as inconsequential as skin color? Why not use nose size instead?

And White Europeans are not making babies because of feminism propaganda. White women are now making "one baby" because of their career and all. White Europeans are destroying themselves, but we don't "need" immigration, White people have to be responsible for their future.
    You want white women to stay home and breed for their race? That's not going to happen. They have better things to do.

If they don't care about what their ancestors have accomplished, and are willing to let other people and culture take over to "be nice", I guess they deserve it.
    No. Accomplishments are not tied to skin color. It is irrational to place such a high value one something so trivial.
    I'm not White btw, I'm Black, but I'm still a Westerner, and I want to protect my culture, unlike many leftist White people nowadays... which is kinda crazy.
    If you are black as you claim, then aren't you living proof that race is irrelevant when it comes to maintaining Western values? In fact, you care more about European "purity" than they do.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Yeah, but who listens to Sarko??
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/