[YOUTUBE="L9Zj9yx2j0Y"]1[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ISTx

Not a bite? Ok then...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Sorry! I wanted to have a chance to watch some of the other related stuff. I have long had not much respect for Planned Parenthood, but this is truly horrifying to see women aiding and abetting the exploitation of children and women all in the name of "freedom". I think this does need exposure and so I'm planning to put this on Facebook for people I know to watch. Thanks for digging it up, Beat! How did you end up coming across it?

MBTI
    XXFP

I'm against underage sex trafficking but there is a large population of uneducated, foreign or illegal immigrant, underage, poor people who would be well served by having access to treatment.

The manager's conduct is certainly a problem, but if you turn these girls away, where do they go? Best case they are put in social services (then what happens?), but most these girls would be so afraid that they would likely avoid programs altogether, with their disease getting worse and spreading to more and more people (which they, consequently, may or may not be able to pay for - costing more money to taxpayers). Or they have children they can't support, and the inner city population of poorly cared for children increases, while their young mother's are stuck working the only job they know to support them.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Sorry! I wanted to have a chance to watch some of the other related stuff. I have long had not much respect for Planned Parenthood, but this is truly horrifying to see women aiding and abetting the exploitation of children and women all in the name of "freedom". I think this does need exposure and so I'm planning to put this on Facebook for people I know to watch. Thanks for digging it up, Beat! How did you end up coming across it?
    My little brother had posted it on facebook actually. He's a pretty passionate pro-life/anti sex trafficking activist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    I'm against underage sex trafficking but there is a large population of uneducated, foreign or illegal immigrant, underage, poor people who would be well served by having access to treatment.

The manager's conduct is certainly a problem, but if you turn these girls away, where do they go? Best case they are put in social services (then what happens?), but most these girls would be so afraid that they would likely avoid programs altogether, with their disease getting worse and spreading to more and more people (which they, consequently, may or may not be able to pay for - costing more money to taxpayers). Or they have children they can't support, and the inner city population of poorly cared for children increases, while their young mother's are stuck working the only job they know to support them.
    Turning away a client isn't the only alternative... In fact that's not what she should have done. If she were a decent person, she would have intervened and reported this as opposed to aiding and abetting. How the system handles things from there and whether it's efficient and competent is another matter. -- The manager didn't say these girls couldn't be treated, regardless of age and/or citizenship issues, she just said that if there are certain things that look awry, Planned Parenthood would be forced to question/report their findings. However, she went on to explain that she wouldn't be one to do any poking around and reporting, and that she'd even be willing to set up appointments with herself specifically as the technician so that there would be little to no risk of the pimp getting caught in the obviously illegal activity he's involved in.

You really think as a health professional, voluntarily running 14 year old prostitutes through some sort of STD cleansing and then altering/eradicating any documentation/indicators that this had happened is a responsible and moral thing to do? You're outta your mind.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

That's terrible.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
    My little brother had posted it on facebook actually. He's a pretty passionate pro-life/anti sex trafficking activist.
    You don't have to be pro-life to be against sex trafficking. Crazy concept, I know.

I just watched the video and I don't understand what this woman's motivation is. At first I thought she was just naive, but later on, it seems pretty clear that she knows what's going on. Is she expecting some sort of bribe? Her conduct makes no sense to me.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm also against sex trafficking. The govt should invest more money in infrastructure, so there is less traffic on the way to sexy destinations.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    You don't have to be pro-life to be against sex trafficking. Crazy concept, I know.
    That's not what I was implying. Thanks.

Pro-life supporters are pretty anti Planned Parenthood (obviously).

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

She knew what she was talking about. I'm going to go on a limb here and say not only has she done this before, but she's been involved in other criminal acts.