User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Definitely 9/11. I know in my heart of hearts that 9/11 was planned by the United States government.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Diet-- some of the stuff we consider food, blows my mind.

UFO's... and area 51...

The Bible... though I didn't so much consider it a conspiracy, as mislead.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

Wikipedia mentioned Roosevelt knowing about Pearl Harbor. I find that one pretty plausible. In a similar vein, while I don't think the Bush administration made anything happen, I suspect they were more negligent in the face of the attacks than they let on.

Yes, Gore Vidal wrote about this (he was close to Mrs. Roosevelt) as have others and the consensus seems to be that he either 1) Goaded Japan into attacking us (something to do with refusal to allow Japan access to oil/rubber in the Pacific region), 2) Gave the order to Stand down and allow the attacks to happen/ignore warnings from the military in Pearl Harbor (kinda like the Aug warning about Al Qaida before 911 that were ignored by Condoleeza) that Japan was approaching US territory. or both 1&2.

The goal being to get into a war with the Germany in Europe. Something that would not have had the support of the Citizens at the time, unless the US was retaliating for an attack on US soil.

911 has many inexplicable series of events and cover ups of its own.

AIDs. There are a lot of crazy things people think about AIDs, but I'll give these conspiracy theories some credit. Most conspiracy theories exist in the presence of a perfectly satisfying and far simpler explanation. The thing is with AIDs is that it's emergence is still very mysterious, and the current assumption about it are confusing. Why did it infect the whole world almost at once if it's some central African mutation of shit endemic to apes? Why is it so different from that nearest relative? Why, after being in these creatures and even people all this time, did this HIV suddenly become AIDs in the 20th century? Why is it that the trend of the epidemic actually started mostly with North Americans and then Europeans, seriously breaking out in Africa virtually last? These things beg some explanations, so many theories are going to be formulated. I do have to wonder if human intervention is involved in the emergence of AIDs, though I don't imagine anything malicious so much as incompetent.
    [/QUOTE]

Yeah AIDS was/is mysterious. Considering all the man made/harbored viruses that have been developed by the US military, it makes you wonder it it happened naturally or was an intentional or unintentionial disaster. Its no secret US soldiers and other people around the world have been guinea pigs for testing various weapons of mass destruction. Its pretty hypocritical that we condemned Saddam for using them on his people, but we supplied him the weapons. Perhaps knowing he would eventually use them? The whole anthrax crap that happened after 911 was weird too.

I think conspiracy theories exist for a reason, whether they are 100% accurate or not, there are really no coincidences. Look at history and how we know things now about previous false flag attacks, weapons testing, biological warfare, assassination attempts, UFO sightings, Spy tech, etc., from further back in history that were covered up and only revealed much much later.
    Last edited by ScorpioINTP; 02-01-2011 at 06:26 PM. Reason: I am a quote newb
    Type 6w5 sp/so/sx I think..I have not fully explored this and just discovered it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

No offense guys.. I'm on the paranoid side, I have a feeling sometimes that the universe is trying to trample me. But I've never thought it was personal. When it comes to bad things happening and people profiting, I apply 'Qlip's Razor': it's a lot more plausible for for these things happen due to human stupidity and circumstance than some sort of grand complicated secretive scheme.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???

Corporations taking over the World

I think the large banking institutions around the world have and exploit the ability to shape our economic environment. By creating boom markets and subsequent recessions, the largest banks continue to grow and expand their holdings through the purchase of smaller, struggling institutions at a minimum. The result is a purchase of undervalued assets (technically overvalued) that will regain the inflated value when markets recover. Fewer and fewer banks actually exist as independent entities. Most are now subsidiaries of a larger company such as Bank of America or Wells Fargo.

The same goes for the media, automobile industry, etc... Even though the world in which we live is a chimera of our own creation, we lack real options within that world. By keeping different names for the same thing, we are fed the illusion of choice.
    "Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I don't know but are the Annunaki an evil alien genius race that orchestrated the bible from Sumeria?
    [youtube="d3oH92AZTPo"]Annunaki[/youtube]
    That's my conspiracy for the day.