User Tag List

First 23456 Last

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Wikipedia mentioned Roosevelt knowing about Pearl Harbor. I find that one pretty plausible. In a similar vein, while I don't think the Bush administration made anything happen, I suspect they were more negligent in the face of the attacks than they let on.

AIDs. There are a lot of crazy things people think about AIDs, but I'll give these conspiracy theories some credit. Most conspiracy theories exist in the presence of a perfectly satisfying and far simpler explanation. The thing is with AIDs is that it's emergence is still very mysterious, and the current assumption about it are confusing. Why did it infect the whole world almost at once if it's some central African mutation of shit endemic to apes? Why is it so different from that nearest relative? Why, after being in these creatures and even people all this time, did this HIV suddenly become AIDs in the 20th century? Why is it that the trend of the epidemic actually started mostly with North Americans and then Europeans, seriously breaking out in Africa virtually last? These things beg some explanations, so many theories are going to be formulated. I do have to wonder if human intervention is involved in the emergence of AIDs, though I don't imagine anything malicious so much as incompetent.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post

Did anyone see the movie Who Killed the Electric Car?
    Yes I did.
    Type 6w5 sp/so/sx I think..I have not fully explored this and just discovered it.

Ginkgo

MBTI is Death for Society!!!

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Wikipedia mentioned Roosevelt knowing about Pearl Harbor. I find that one pretty plausible. In a similar vein, while I don't think the Bush administration made anything happen, I suspect they were more negligent in the face of the attacks than they let on.

Yes. I think it was a strategic move for Roosevelt.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

None of them. You people are all insane.

This person is crazy in a way I find especially offensive. I've tried to correct them, tried to seperate Russian people from the government, but they're so out of it I doubt that's possible. Anyone who bangs on Russian movies or literature is excessively paranoid and disturbed.

La Russophobe
    Last edited by Thalassa; 01-29-2011 at 04:20 PM.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Well for one, everybody knows that Israelite zionists make palestinian schoolgirls sexually promiscuous by selling them aphrodisiac bubble-gum.

The moon landing was of course a fake

And alien reptiles are really ruling the world, that 'V' tv show is just another lie they spread to discredit the truth!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Suppression of technology, I can full well believe. A lecturer of mine had a patent denied on a lab test he developed, and I don't see any thing similar in use. It could also be a pharamcuetical thing too, which I can also believe. People seem to have a short memory for drugs yanked off the market.
    Another friend had some sort of engine thing he developed in his garage, no patent there either. I don't understand the ins and outs with the engine thing (obviously) but it was a little fishy to say the least. Admittedly though, I'm not sure how much I believe this friend either.
    I also believe there may be some basis to covert military weapons testing....there was a patient, way back in the beginning of my career, obviously ex-army or airforce....an unforgettable case study. It sent goose bumps down my spine, still does when I think about it.

Reptilian aliens....I think I know a few down at the local pub
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    I also believe there may be some basis to covert military weapons testing....there was a patient, way back in the beginning of my career, obviously ex-army or airforce....an unforgettable case study. It sent goose bumps down my spine, still does when I think about it.

Reptilian aliens....I think I know a few down at the local pub
    You're going to have to follow us sir
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I would be surprised if there wasn't covert weapon testing, particularly by the US military. The ones listed there sound implausible but I kinda doubt they'd "own up" to it if they did accidentally kill people, if they could get away with it.

Likewise, I'd be surprised if the bible was 100% factually accurate, although it being inaccurate would hardly require a conspiracy, just mistranslations/misinterpretations/people making shit up

It wouldn't surprise me if technology was suppressed, particularly by big pharma and big auto, although I hope it's jsut a conspiracy theory.
    -end of thread-

Oberon

I think a major percentage of motivated Muslims want to spread fundamentalist Islam around the world until every country is a caliphate.

Why? Because I'm a Christian, and I know for a fact that there are well-funded, highly motivated Christian organizations that want to get their Christian message into the ears and eyes of every living human being. It's only logical to me that Islam should have a similar subculture with analogous goals.