User Tag List

First 12345 Last

This is a fun topic. I looked through that whole list.

One I find most likely to be true: Suppression of technology, particularly in the automobile industry.

One I get the most entertainment value out of: Evil aliens, where we are supposedly controlled by reptilian shapeshifting aliens who need to consume human blood to maintain their human form.

One that makes me the angriest: Faked moon landings.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    DTV transition. Definitely.

Seriously, though, I think the Bible Conspiracy might be real. I think Jesus was probably more like a regular guy than some people think.
    Nawh, there's major differences between Christianity and babylonian paganism, that stems from suggestions that when "The Son" is repeatedly referenced what is meant is "The Sun", its chariots of the Gods style thinking.

What do you mean that Jesus was a "regular guy" he performed a lot of miracles and the whole ressurection thing, I'm waiting for someone to pull that trick off again, although I think that Islam considers him a mere man teacher if that's what you're suggesting. There's some anglican theologian who wants to reconsider Jesus as a philosopher instead of a spiritual leader (he is very possibly agnostic or athiest)

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Catholicism as a veiled continuation of Babylonian paganism

This along with the whole secret contest between the Vatican and the Illuminati for world domination are among my favorites. Oh yeah and Opus Dei is the Pope's secret private army of Albino assasins.
    And they are in competition with The House of Windsor for control of the international drug trade.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    And they are in competition with The House of Windsor for control of the international drug trade.
    Ohhhh....I've never heard of this one. Tell me, tell me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

A well connected pharmacoloy student once told me the one about big pharma actively supressing research into a cure for AIDS by buying off certain researchers. It is mentioned in the Wikipedia list.

The thing is that I have such a low opinion of the pharmaceutical in industry that I would easily believe they drink baby blood for breakfast. That definitely makes me too biased to judge if there could be somethin to it.

Oh, and I'm suprised that Wikipedia lists the Reichstag fire as a conspiracy theory. It still isn't clear who was behind it, but you can at the least call it a serious academic debate, not some nutjob conspiracy theory.

On February 27, 1933, the German parliament, the Reichstag building, was subject to an arson attack; this is seen as the pivotal event for the appropriation of authoritarian power by the government of Nazi Germany. Several leading German historians concluded that the fire was a secret Nazi operation for which the Nazis then blamed a communist.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Falcarius thinks there is some degree of truth in the following:

1991 Haitian coup d'état, suppression of technologies oil and gas firms, Russian apartment bombings, Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge, and the plot against Harold Wilson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INFP

The idea for world governance and one world currency. Actually some have admitted to it.

Sniffles

Yeah the Reichstag fire debate is nowhere near claims of Nazi UFOs - which operate from secret bases in Antarctica, the moon, Mars, and/or the center of the earth.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Pearl Harbor is an interesting one.

Did anyone see the movie Who Killed the Electric Car?

A conspiracy theory I read about a while ago was how AIDS may have started when people in the Congo were getting vaccinated. The vaccines were grown (?) on simian organic matter which may have been how the virus leaped from animal to man. AIDS apparently spread from the Congo and outward.

What about ancient aliens? Chariots of the gods? All the "gods" of ancient time being actual beings that imparted certain technologies to people and built astronomically aligned structures? I buy it.

Did anyone hear how recently 34 astronauts and pilots banded together to speak about UFOs and how hey appear after every nuclear test?

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    A well connected pharmacoloy student once told me the one about big pharma actively supressing research into a cure for AIDS by buying off certain researchers. It is mentioned in the Wikipedia list.

The thing is that I have such a low opinion of the pharmaceutical in industry that I would easily believe they drink baby blood for breakfast. That definitely makes me too biased to judge if there could be somethin to it.
    Interesting. A laptop containing a possible cure for prostate cancer was allegedly stolen recently and the data wasn't backed up.