User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Now malls are going to put railings around their fountains so people can't fall in and sue the mall. Yay!
    No joke! I was thinking the same thing last night. I almost posted this here last night, but thought I might have been old news. She is a total idiot 1)for falling in the fountain and like the above poster said, for 2) coming out and admitting is was her, and even more so for 3) expecting the mall to be responsible. She has a really annoying whiny voice too. What makes her even more stupid is that she WORKS at the mall. You would think she knows where she is going. Texting annoys me and people who sue over every little thing annoys me even more.

It probably was wrong to post the video if it was a security tape, but hell it was funny. The malls might go beyond railings and empty the water and put 1' thick foam padding in the fountains. Maybe these people just need a helmet with a HUD , so they can text while the walk, drive, eat, watch movies, TV, read a paper etc. I wish George Carlin was around to have a bit about this.

Oh, I almost forgot...I see a reality TV show in her future too. America loves to reward these types.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

Heh, A friend of mine lives near the mall where she fell. Apparently she has a criminal record too.

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=280672

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The security video should not have been posted - that was wrong.

But two things for the woman:
    1. Don't text and walk.
    2. Sure, it's embarrassing, but you gotta just laugh it off. She wasn't hurt; that's why nobody went to help her. They were probably afraid of embarrassing her more than she already was.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Woman in Fountain
    I was kind of dumbfounded.
    Fixed her quote for her.

Bonehead.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioINTP View Post
    Heh, A friend of mine lives near the mall where she fell. Apparently she has a criminal record too.

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=280672
    Wow, that's quite a record she has. She's not violent, but she'll definitely try to steal whatever she can.

In August 2007, Rivera noticed she hadn't received her Zales credit card bill and, after checking with Zales customer service, found that her address on the account was changed to that of Marrero's in the 400 block of Bingaman Court.

The same thing occurred with Rivera's Target card.

"Cruz (Marrero) changed the addresses on the accounts so that the bills would come to her and Rivera would not know about them," police said in court documents.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

How can people be protected from their own stupidity? Seriously and to take and begin legal proceedings? If there was any justice in the world they'd get a night in lock up for wasting the courts time.

I thought one of the good things about darwinism was it was meant to thin out the population of these people, they got to get a shark into that water feature or some piranha or something.