User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Is that what this is?

Is this so hard for INFPs?

If so, I apologize for saying Nolla might not be NF.

It's just completely perplexing to me. Can Fi doms really not see outside of themselves?

Is this why they bother me so much?
    Yeah, Marm, you are pretty much on the area of the "core values" for me...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Okay. Scratch that.

But anyway, you sound like an SJ.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Try to think about this compassionately or objectively instead of sarcastically.
    Make the correction on the list. I really have very hard time imagining myself having these things in my psyche, so you got to actually LIST those things very clearly if you want to get somewhere with it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Make the correction on the list. I really have very hard time imagining myself having these things in my psyche, so you got to actually LIST those things very clearly if you want to get somewhere with it.
    No you fucking use your auxillary Ne (if you actually have it) and step outside of yourself, and use your fucking inferior Te to collect some information about the actual reality of the United States.

Stop being so Fi dependent.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

You just claimed to be somehow psychic with imagining how it is for other people, so you imagine how I would take the info positively and make that list.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I'm sort of torn here.

I understand Nollas perplexion at what looks like national paranoia. On the other hand, I think this goes way beyond fear. It has something to do with the American concept of self sufficiency, which has historic roots and is somewhat alien to most Europeans. To us it smacks of plan waggons on the prarie, but I get it that standing up for yourself and taking care of things on your own and needing to feel independent from your neigbors and your community (because the state, to us, ultimately is just another word for community or its representation) can be a very legitimate value that is of extreme importance to many people.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I imagine you're a self-absorbed baby.

So make your own list.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Jeez, what is it that these last few days so many threads turn into sandbox fights.

Could we please return to adult discussion or do I have to call the cops? Strike that, I'll get my baseball bat.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Jeez, what is it that these last few days so many threads turn into sandbox fights.
    Maybe because not everyone agrees with Marm's exceptional people reading abilities...

EDIT: Anyone else willing to fill up the list? I think it might be useful...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Maybe because not everyone agrees with Marm's exceptional people reading abilities...

EDIT: Anyone else willing to fill up the list? I think it might be useful...
    Look - do you even know anything about the constitution of the United States? About our police force? The psyche of our people?

I've spent YEARS of my life imagining being a Western European. As an NF, it's exceptionally easy and boring - you think people should be nice and cooperate and get along and shouldn't need guns because people should be nice and cooperative and get along.

It's not hard for me to imagine being a man from Finland. But apparently it's very hard for you to imagine being a person from out in the countryside of the southern United States...or being Russian...or Chinese.

Just look into our culture. Attempt to understand what might motivate a person toward self-defense rather than interdependence.